“Great mahi, portions on the small side” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue, Hamburgers, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great mahi, portions on the small side”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband, a friend and myself ordered mahi, rice and asparagus from Crabby Chris and had it delivered. The cost was $9.00 per person plus tip for the driver. The fish was blacked and very well seasoned. The rice was cooked in a fruit juice and the topped with grilled asparagus. You need to pair this entree with a salad or some other side dish as the portions are on the small side. Delivery service takes place Tuesday - Thursday from 9-5. Orders need to be placed by 3:00 pm the day before. There is a limited menu, but it is quite varied and differs each day. You can text or email your order. They accept check, cash or credit card. If you're not home when they deliver, you can leave a cooler filled with ice and they will leave your meals. You just heat them up when you're ready to eat. It's an interesting option and we will try it again soon.

Visited September 2014

“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

A nice, local hole in the wall that foes more than one thing right. I'm from Bama, and I know my BBQ. The pulled pork sandwich is second to none (get the spicy sauce). I also went for the Maryland Crab. It's one of their more expensive choices, but well worth it. Large lumps of Crab with no filler. It was delicious. Chips were so-so, but I'm not a chip fan anyway, so no great loss. I ordered takeout , but the seating is outside and Reggae music abounds for those eating there. Very happy with the food. Absolutely will be back. Loved it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Casual and cheap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Had a hankering for fish tacos and somewhere easy. This is certainly the place. We had the mahi and whitefish tacos. Excellent and fresh. House made chips were great but a little salty for my taste. Still I will give this 8 or 10 more tries because of the test of the menu.

Edgewater, FL
“Awesome Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We stopped there as we were just passing through to go to Daytona and decided to stop and try this place. We are soooo glad we did. Love the crab sandwiches. We are close enough we will go back and try more.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winter Springs, FL
“What a great surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

We bumped into some locals at the NSB Brewery and they recommended this seafood shack and could not have been happier. This is a laid back joint, where you order at a window and eat at mited picnic tables while Bob Marley pumps through the speakers.

They have fresh specials every day and a great, affordable, diverse menu. I had the mahi fish tacos which were $8 and came with homemade chips which were great. The taco was fantastic, and the two on the serving were packed to the point I needed to finish with a fork and knife.

My wife had the shrimp and lobster quesadilla, which was one of the specials for $12. Amazing and packed with meat.

Beers were around $3.50 and there was a nice selection.

We will be back here soon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere