“Awesome food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Apollo Beach
“Awesome food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We were staying across the street at Best Western. We got in late and tired and figured easy to just walk accords. Walked in to find out this is a Boston place where they fly the fish from New England. Order at the counter, they seat you and out comes one of the best cooked, fresh, tasty food you will ever had. And ICE COLD bottled beer! My husband is from Plymouth MA, he was in heaven! Awesome customer service, every single person in that place is passionate about what they do. We were only in town two days, and we ate there again for lunch on Saturday, and I guarantee even if we are passing through, we will reroute to eat here. A MUST!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sikeston
“Happy diners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

My friends and I tried dining outdoors but it started to rain, not a view worth getting wet for. The food portions were huge and we three left with the extras and were all rating the food as delicious.

Visited October 2013
New Port Richey
“Best Fried Food ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

New England clam chowder and lobster bisque were absolutely delicious. Fried food was prepared very well without any greasy taste. I ordered a seafood appetizer with shrimp, clams and calamari in place of my dinner and it was way too much for me. I had to take some of it back to our room. The only downfall is that my husband is diabetic and his blood glucose test later that night was very high. Meal was stupendous, but too many carbs.

Visited May 2013
Winter Park, Florida
“Boston Fish LINE a mile long”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Im from Boston, you cant compare the freshness. Over priced for what you get. The stand in line to order is a BAD idea. The line is a mile long to waiting to order.

Visited July 2012
Winter Park, Florida
“Great food... quick..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

If you are looking to just walk in from Flagler ave and grab a quick bite.. this is your spot! Great food quick...cute beach spot.. It's not fancy but it's good!!

Visited February 2012