“Cruise to nowhere” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Melbourne, Florida, United States
“Cruise to nowhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Needed to take my corvette on a long drive and ended up at the breakers. Great burger cold Guinness and super friendly service. Bartender even poured my guinness with a clover in the head. Great view of the ocean and I really enjoyed my lunch. I had the blue cheese burger made to order juicy and cooked perfect.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Indianhead Park Il
“burger with a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Breakers has the best burgers and excellent choices for beer. The view is spectacular if you can get a seat. Many other good choices if you're not in the mood for a burger

Visited February 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice view, but bad food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

After reading other's reviews I guess we should have ordered burgers, There were 4 in our party and we had different wraps, salads and quesadillas. None of us were happy with our food. The french fries were cold and soggy. The place wasn't very clean either, but the view of the ocean is really nice.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, Louisiana, United States
“Fantastic Hamburgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

When in New Smyrna Beach do not pass up getting a burger at Breakers.
Easy to find - follow Flagler Ave all the way to the Beach - ya can't miss it.

Ordered a Bacon Cheeseburger - it ain't no greasy franchise burger. This is the real stuff, charbroiled & tasty.
What I can not remember reading about is the Chili. I ordered a cup to go with the burger, should have ordered a bowl.
Cold Beer & a good variety.
We also met some Snowbirds from Canada - everyone in New Smyrna is friendly.

Fredericton, Canada
“Voted best burgers in all of central Florida.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

OK, so you're on the coast, and this diner overlooks the beach and the ocean and we what?....order burgers? You must think us mad. Actually, I live on the east coast so seafood is a plenty and we had had lots during our week long trip to Florida. So to try an award winning burger was just the ticket. I can't comment on the seafood as everyone in our party had fish for lunch so we all stuck with the burger.

There was a group of us and this place was packed and it was close to 7 PM. The view is stunning, the shops around this area makes the whole thing very quaint and quite beachtownish (it is after all). They make your burgers to order and cook them as you want them, pink, medium, burnt whatever. I ordered the "shroom burger". I liked the mushrooms and the sauce they were in. The meat was fresh, it was a very good size and cooked the way I wanted it. My wife liked hers but didn't think it was as good as the "reviews" made them out to be. Everyone else in our party enjoyed their burgers. The fries were average at best but hey, you come for the view, the locale and great burgers.

• Visited March 2013