“The Wings are Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Lake Buena Vista
“The Wings are Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My family enjoyed another fun time at Merks on our recent vacation. The food is delicious, the prices are very affordable, the family friendly atmosphere can't be beat! I highly recommend going to eat at Merk's in NBS!

Visited July 2013

“You MUST Stop In”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

When ever we are in NSB, we have to go to Merks. This place has the best peal and eat shrimp! This is a hometown restaurant where the locals and the tourist hang out. Now the service is a bit slow and it may take a while to get a drink, but let me tell you the food makes up for the service. We had a party of 6 and everyone tried something different from the menu, know one was disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Food was decent enough”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I would've given them a better review if I didn't felt ignored by the staff towards the end of our meal. The food was decent. The bar itself is very noisy and some foul language was heard, so if you are a parent with young kids, I would suggest not bringing them to a place with "Bar" in the title or at least somewhere that has a separate dining area, so as not to over hear adult conversation and yelling. It's just one of my biggest pet peeves, when we have finished our food and the servers take way too long to come back to the table and give us our bill. We flagged down a gentleman who seemed like he might have been the manager and asked him. He said he would get it for us then never returned. We did see him again when he brought out a birthday cake for someone else and then after that visiting various other tables. The server we had seemed very nice but she took her time visiting other tables and saying hi/chatting with people who are obviously locals or regulars. That goes for all of the staff we saw though. In the meantime, we were growing increasingly impatient and restaurants need to realize that this is why dine and dashes happen! We easily could have driven away and no one would have noticed or cared, it seemed. When we did eventually get her attention and asked for the bill, she took our plates and then did come back within a couple minutes with our change. No idea what kind of tip my boyfriend left but it wouldn't have been as much as it could have been, had we not felt ignored or neglected after being given our food. One good thing I would like to say is that we received the food pretty quickly.

Visited June 2013
New York
“This place is great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Yesterday, friends and I went to New Smyrna Beach and were shopping in some stores. We asked a clerk in one of the stores if they could tell us of a good place to eat. She mentioned Merk's and we decided to try it. It has a bar and grill atmosphere with pool tables and dining area and bar. Their menu selection is very good and prices are reasonable and their staff is very friendly and courteous. The owner visited our table and asked what we ordered and if the food was okay. She also filled our drinks and was very friendly. If you visit New Smyrna Beach, I would highly recommend you visit Merk's you will definitely enjoy your meal.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Smyrna Beach Florida
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband & I finally visited Merks March 31...and we thought their burgers were excellent.
Don't know about the rest of their menu, but we'll go again for another Angus Cheese burger...great fries too.

• Visited March 2013