“Fun place, casual, beach front and good food” 4 of 5 stars

3401 S Atlantic Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169-3627
(386) 423-8787
Menu
Improve this listing
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Orlando, Florida
“Fun place, casual, beach front and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

My daughter, her little girl and I met my old friend for lunch. Food was good, service was good, the beach was beautiful and so the atmosphere was fun. Not too expensive and the seafood was fresh I would totally go back. I want to take my hubby He would like this place.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Great waterfront location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I'm surprised that this restaurant did not score higher amongst it's reviewers. I had the chicken wrap which featured tender chicken, fresh fruit, and cashews. It was delicious and went nicely with my $2 draft rolling rock. The environment was perfect for beach goers and the pool gave it a very inviting feel. With beach access, chases made it easy to visit the beach after our meal. The only downside would have to be the parking situation. Although vallet is offered, it can become pretty congested and a minor inconvenience. Overall it was a great experience!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, fun beach front bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Cobnut shrimp great choice for the kids. Steamed mussels were great, and I typically do not enjoy mussels. Fun atmosphere with very friendly staff.

Wakefield, Rhode Island
“Always fun & good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Chase's is our "go to" place for lunch when we are New Smyrna Beach. They are friendly and very accommodating, especially when we have any particular need or request. We have eaten there often, so we've had a wide variety of appetizers, entrees, desserts and drinks, and never been disappointed! On our most recent visit to Chase's, our waitress Jenn was amazing!! She treated us like we were the only people there, though she was running the whole time we were there, taking equally good care of everyone else too! Chase's is right on the beach so you can walk down the stairs onto the beach and into the water... ahhh, heaven!!

Visited April 2014
Beamsville, Canada
“Nice Beach Front Restaurant and Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Ordered takeout, as we were staying next door at Oceans Trillium. Service was extremely fast, about 12 minutes for 2 entrees, 1 appetizers and soup. My 3 year old wanted to try the Alligator Bites. I had never had alligator before, and it was excellent. If someone put it in front of me, I would have had no clue that it wasnt chicken (I know that that is cliche, but its the truth.) However it was $13-14 for about a dozen small pieces. My wife had the clam chowder, she said it was very tasty. My kids split the fish finger basket, which was your standard deep fried fish. Very good batter though. Fries were excellent. I had the Coconut Shrimp wrap. It was awesome, but wished it was a bit bigger. When I went to pick up the food, the hostess was super polite. The atmosphere looked pretty cool too. Lots of people out on the picnic tables over looking the ocean and seemed to be enjoying themselves. Recommend going here and will visit again for sure.

• Visited March 2014