“Very popular place for breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Orlando, Florida
“Very popular place for breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

There was quite a line when we arrived and it stay that way until we left. The food is good but no better than IHOP or most breakfast places. The prices were in line with anywhere else. It was food but nothing special. Everything was just okay.

IN
“Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

You might miss this place without a GPS. It's in a shopping strip and the only sign we saw was on the big sign at the road. I had lunch and my husband had breakfast. I think I made out the best. I had a thunderbird {I think it was called} at my waitresses suggestion. OH MY....I'm still craving another one. Grilled toasted texas toast with carved turkey, bacon, and yummy tomatoes. It was NOT something I would normally order but I'm so glad I did. I wish we had this place in the town where I live.

Visited April 2014
Boulder Junction, Wisconsin
“Cute diner with yummy waffles.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Wish we had discovered this place earlier - didn't go until the last day of our vacation. Huge breakfast menu - hard to decide what to get. Waffles were perfect and lots of topping choices. Very friendly wait staff and great atmosphere. It gets crowded to be prepared to wait for a table. Inside dining and patio tables outside.

Gaithersburg
“7 days in a row”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great value, great everything. We were planning what we would order the next day, while we were still there! Ate breakfast here our first day in NSB, didn't even bother to check out anywhere else for breakfast. Ate here 7 mornings in a row.

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Delicious breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Went here based on recommendations and TA reviews. Had basics; eggs, hashbrowns, bacon and toast and everything was hot and very good, not greasy!! Owner was everywhere so quality control was excellent. Friendly staff and many locals and return customers. Would definitely return and recommend but be prepared for a wait many mornings because the food is that good.