“A "cut above" breakfast at a reasonable price” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Marietta, Georgia
“A "cut above" breakfast at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Really good local breakfast diners are often difficult to find. We were referred by our beach resort staff to C's, NOT CC's, and thankful for the tip. From very good coffee to smiling waitresses to a well-prepared meal to a friendly chat with Pittsburg Steeler fan/owner, Rick, we enjoyed a leisurely and satisfying breakfast. We were particularly impressed by the attentiveness, promptness, and friendliness of the wait staff to other patrons on a rather busy morning. Open in New Smyrna Beach for less than a year, we think this eatery has the right formula and is emerging as a popular breakfast/lunch eatery in this beach community.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Canada
“Breakfast bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Yum. We were starved and the reviews didn't steer us wrong. Between us we had waffles, eggs and bacon and an omelette. Everything was excellent. Service was attentive and crayons were plenty for the kids. The plates were all but licked clean. Good thing we are here for two weeks - we will be back!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stanfield, North Carolina
“First Time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Decided to give C's a try and was somewhat let down. The food was just ok and the service was lacking. As a previous reviewer stated, it seemed to be disorganized.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“I read the reviews”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I'll keep this short… We ate at C's Waffles on 6/11/13 and 6/13/13 for breakfast. On our first visit it was just what we expected, a local breakfast spot. The food was good and the prices are average for the area. Our second visit was a total disapointment. The food was still good but the service was totally poor. From the second we stepped foot in C's until the last 10 minutes we waited for our check the service was bad. To clarify bad meaning incompetent and un organized. 10 minutes to have a table cleaned so we could be seated, ( a busboy is needed) the food came before our our drink order of 4 waters and one unsweet tea, no straws, forgot a water, missing a fork, no napkins, no refills, the waffles came without syrup, and on and on and on. While there we observed 3 couples walk out before they could be seated. The problem was the young greater/waitress was clueless like it was her first day on the job. Words can't describe how lost she was. Our waitress was just a scatterbrained and I over heard her say she had been there since day one.

I can imagine this place staying in business very long. So if you want to give it a try you better hurry.

Plenty of parking for the building's capacity. It's in the corner of a stripmall.

Inside seating tables and chairs no booths. A bar/counter with 6-8 tall wooden backed stools that overlooks the kitchen. The inside has plain walls with a few framed pictures and some pittsburgh steelers stuff.
Outside seating 3 tables. Don't bother because you won't get waited on sitting outside.

Pepsi products and fresh brewed iced tea. (the unsweet tea was good)
Full breakfast menu including lunch and dinner

The bathrooms were clean.
Credit cards accepted

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Get coffee BEFORE your visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I hesitate to post such a limited review, but this left a big impression on me and could on others. I visit NSB once per year. On this occasion, I found myself enjoying a long beach walk early on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. As it was only 8 am and I didn't want to walk far, I pulled up C's on my iPhone and walked the 1-2 blocks from the beach crossover for a cup of coffee. It was early, not very busy and I was relaxed. That being the case, it didn't rile me much that I had to wait 1-2 minutes to be acknowledged standing at the entry. The server who did come over was pleasant and I told her I was just here for coffee. She remained genial and offered me any table I
would like. I chose a table for two outside to enjoy the morning air. She brought a hot cup of coffee right away. When I tasted it, I was tempted to ask for a tea bag. It was as weak as water. To be fair, I finished the cup and tried another to see if perhaps I had gotten an anomaly. The second cup was the same and remained on the table. My expectation would be that for most people, waffles = breakfast and breakfast = coffee. That being the case, part of their equation needs to be evaluated. The price was only $1.59 and I left $3 because the lady was accomodating.

• Visited May 2013