“An average sea food shop at the beach” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Glendale, Arizona
“An average sea food shop at the beach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Well, I didn't order the same items as the initial reviewer so... I've only ordered appetizers and flat breads during the Sunday evening music events on the covered patio and I can tell you that the food I received was just fine. And I am very sensitive to excess salt. I don't even drink diet coke because of it's salt content. The current owners have greatly improved the restaurant and the food served since the name change.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Don't waste your money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Cute place but that was about it! The food was terrible! My husband ordered a cup crab soup. It was SO salty and don't remember seeing one piece of crab. He also got buffalo shrimp, even more salty. We ended up picking all the breading off so we could at least eat it. I got a Philly it was just okay. Someone came to our table, maybe the manager, we told him how SALTY everything was, he said he would let the cook know, sure he would!
While we were waiting for our food, I noticed a server, our server, wipe up a spill on the floor with a towel, then put it in a clean dish area, then noticed another server wiping her hands on it. The towel then ended up on the bar, probably then used to clean tables with.

• Visited July 2012