“great food” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, European, Irish, Fish & Chips
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Tayton O'Brians Irish Pub and Grille offers the best homemade food and full menu served from 12pm till 2am seven days a week. We have 14 taps and over 200 beers in the bottle. Many beers, wines, ciders and others to choose from. Daily food and drink specials such as Monday wing night 59 cent wings from 4pm-2am, Tuesday All you can eat Corned Beef and Cabbage from 4pm-2am and Flip Night from 9-11 pm, Wednesday All you can eat Fish N Chips from 4 pm-2 am and Karaoke at 9 pm with $5 pitchers, Thursday night is kill a keg night with 25 cent beers at 9 pm and live music Friday, Saturday and Country Sunday Fun day. St. Patty's Party every 17th of every month!!
Orlando, Florida
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Been in many times and ever time it's great, fresh and great portions!!
Food is served all night and have so many beers to choose from!!!

• Visited September 2013

Titusville, Florida
“Great food and service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was our first visit to this restaurant and it was fantastic! Service was very good and the food was wonderful. We had several appetizers and then their shepherds pie (beef). It was absolutely the best we have ever had. Can't wait to get back there to try some of their other dishes. Everything is made daily and fresh and it is easy to tell that is true by the quality of the food. Highly recommended!!!

• Visited September 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Great beer selection but food needs improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Looking for a nice local New Smyrna Beach joint to share an evening with friends, we settled for Tayton O'Brian's. It was Friday night at 7pm but we were the only ones there. It made us wonder why.

I was impressed by the beer selection but needed a magnify glass to see all the options printed too small for me. I asked the server for an option akin to the Double Chocolate English Stout I was accustomed to drinking. He brought me a sample of Crème Brule English Stout, which tasted just like the yummy dessert so I and one of our friends opted to try a pint. The drink was smooth, although a little sweet, and had a fiery kick. They also had a limited wine selection for other friends at the table.

Then we ordered food, which was a mistake. The fish and chips were bland. Although the fish portion was fine, I was lucky if I had ten fries and they were limp at best. The Irish Stew faired better but was such a small portion, my husband tucked into one of my fish pieces.

I suggest sticking to drinking at this pub. If they ever improve on their "pub food" I think more folks will look at them in a different light.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sorrento, Florida
“Great Burgers and Fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We really loved the burgers, wings and hand cut fries. lots of beer selections and really great service. Nice family restaurant.

Visited July 2013
Casselberry, Florida
“Best Rueben on Central Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Been twice for lunch. Great service and awesome food. My husband had the Dublin burger first visit and the meat ws juicy and tasty. He had green gobble this time and turkey was moist. My Rueben was awesome both times. Recommend both the chips and fries.

• Visited July 2013