“Breakfast Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Breakfast Lunch Dinner Historical Down Town New Smyrna Beach
Brunswick, Georgia
“Breakfast Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We were at the town dock and everyone had said try Jason's and we did . Very nice Breakfast that we enjoyed. We sat outside with our dog and the waitstaff was friendly with OK service.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

fla
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I have eaten breakfast here twice and lunch one. The food is very average, like what you could fix at home. I am a pretty good cook so I'd rather just make my own breakfast-that way it is hot and fresh. What irked me was when I asked the waitress if the cook could make my scrambled eggs "fluffy", she replied no as they are cooked on a flat grill-ok, geez thanks. Biscuits were pretty dense and warmed up on the grill-odd. Very mediocre. It was a busy Sunday morning and the service was spotty-no refills on water.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Port Orange, Florida
“So disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

First, upon asking, I was told the corned beef hashed was canner, not homemade. While I appreciated the honesty (I have been lied to before at other restaurants), it disappointing to see a restaurant that doesn't take pride in putting out quality, homemade food. Nonetheless, I ordered a Cuban sandwich, as I could not decide and both the menu and out sewer indicated their Cubans were exceptional. Nonetheless, I was quite disappointed. The fries were soggy, and the Cuban didn't even measure up to the Cuban I've had from 7-11. The meats looked like the cheapest quality deli cuts you can find. Overall, very disappointing and I don't plan on returning.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Beaufort, SC
“Excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We liked everything about Jason's Corner, from the location to the well prepared food to the good service. We had breakfast, eggs benedict, and it was perfect. Would happily return for lunch or dinner.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Parrish, Florida, United States
“Nice local restaurant-great setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I really like Jason's Corner in NSB - its in a great location in downtown New Smryna Beach. Wide variety on the menu, nice staff, walking distance to lots of great businesses and parks. Definitely recommend for a nice and relaxing meal.

• Visited April 2014