“realiable food” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Breakfast Lunch Dinner Historical Down Town New Smyrna Beach
new smyrna beach florida
“realiable food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Nothing special, but well prepared food that is fresh. The service is excellent and the sidewalk tables and open doors make for a nice environment for eating.

Visited August 2013

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Quaint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

A cute little spot. The food was good. The staff seemed comfortable and settled into a routine. I think it's a matter of what kinda mood you're in that day.

Visited February 2014
Rye, United Kingdom
“The best lunch in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Always fresh food, prepared with taste, great staff, one never fail to enjoy. try the French onion soup and any sandwich.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, South Carolina
“Enjoy It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We went to Jason's Corner for lunch when the town was full of visitors and locals for the Images exhibition. It was clear that the staff was having an active day, but our server was friendly and helpful. The food was good, and the decor was nice. If the day had been warmer we would have dined outside and enjoyed the view!

Note: For diners with gluten intolerance, be cautious. Our server told me that I could not have the restaurant's egg salad because the brand of mayonaise that they use has gluten in it. That seemed odd to me, but I went with her other suggestion and was pleased with my meal. I later checked the brand of mayonaise that was in question when I was in a grocery store that afternoon and learned that it does not contain gluten - at least not for the version of the product that one can purchase. The good news is that the server was trying to protect me!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“The Breakfast of Dreams! Best Eggs Benedict and Lobster Bisque Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

It was one of those mornings where I felt like it was time to treat myself like I deserved to be treated... and one of my favorite ways to do that is to have really excellent food! Well when you start your day with the "Breakfast of Dreams" you know it is going to be a fantastic day! It was during the awesome Images Art Festival and I was lucky to get a seat and was even seated by one of the local artists. The waitress was just so professional and sweet at the same time... making you feel so comfortable and she was extremely accommodating... she even got me a Bloody Mary to go with breakfast (I did say I was treating myself)~ which was also just perfect and delicious. Could not believe how perfect the Eggs Benedict was and incredible tasting... the hash browns perfect crispness and the Canadian bacon, true Canadian bacon. It was so good I could not stop there as today's feature was Lobster Bisque and it was velvety, chunks of lobster and even a touch of Sherry... the absolute best I've ever had the pleasure of indulging in... as mentioned a "Breakfast of Dreams"... an absolute don't miss on your restaurant choices!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere