“Wonderful Atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Port Orange, Florida
“Wonderful Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Looking for a quiet place where the locals go, this is the place.
Sophisticated food. Mid priced and excellent. About one mile South of the Publix shopping center on the West side. Easy to miss, but worth turning around for.

Visited September 2012

Port Orange, Florida
“OK Service, OK Food, OK Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Visited on 9/12. My first visit, over a year ago, led me to anticipate a great second visit. The restaurant was moderately busy, but we were seated right away. Our server took our drink orders and gave us time to look over the menu. She returned a short time later and took our orders. I selected the 6-ounce filet mignon with seasoned mashed potatoes and the vegetable of the day. My friend chose the "special" of steak and shrimp with the vegetable and a risotto. My friend was delighted with her meal; the steak perfectly cooked and the sides very tasty. I was not so much...I asked for my steak medium-rare but it came medium and the mashed potatoes were on the "fresh" side. My vegetables, however, were quite tasty. This experience wasn't quite what I expected, but if I'm in the area again, I'll give them another try.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“What a Deal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Great Atmosphere, Great Service, Incredible Meal for less then we expected to pay!
The chef definitely knows what he is doing!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Welcomed addition to beach town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Great ambiance, tasty food and friendly, knowledgable staff. I loved the fresh catch of the day and the Sonoma/Napa wine options. SoNapa has a large bar and a couple of tvs but maintains a lodge-like feel. It's also open seven days a week, and for a small beach town like New Smyrna, it's a welcomed addition. It definitely beats a good deal of the competition in town.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, Alabama
“Cool and Different”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great bar and staff, interesting and varied menu items. Across from the beach, good people watching.

Visited September 2012