“Best place to eat and gather with family or friends!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Best place to eat and gather with family or friends!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have been here numerous times with friends for wings and beer and again yesterday with family for my birthday. As always the service was great and so were the burgers!! My Father had the fish and chips he got it broiled and was very impressed it was not all dried out as he has had at other places. My parents said they will be back for sure. W+My fiance and I had been to the old location and I must say nothing has changed as far as fast friendly service and the menu. The owner is always walking around talking to people and making sure you have a pleasurable experience.

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great Wings, Sandwiches and Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We have been to Lost Lagoon about 7 or 8 times in the few weeks since we found it. They moved from a small building into the building out by the New Smyrna Beach Airport.
Great menu to choose from. Something for everyone. Great Wings, Sandwiches and Burgers.
The service has been excellent with each visit. Indoor and Outdoor seating available with large parking area. We highly recommend Lost Lagoon for locals and visitors.

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great Wings and Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We had the burgers in their previous location and they were excellent. Still are! We tried the wings this time as well with special instructions to cook them 25 minutes. Not extra, extra crispy but specifically 25 minutes. Our waitress, Katie, talked to the cook with this special request and it was delivered. My husband now has a new favorite wing place in our town. Yeah! Our waitress was fun and personable. Even though she was busy she took the time to have fun with us. Overall a great experience!!

Cosby, Tennessee
“Not ready for prime time...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

As other reviewers have stated this restaurant has moved to the old Skyline Restaurant property at the NSB airport. The property has been through many owners and we have been customers of the other attempts for over 50 years. The original Skyline was a destination restaurant with customers flying in on their private planes for dinner. This place is maintaining the poor management that all of the previous owners have demonstrated since the Skyline left. They don't even have the correct address on their web site. The address on TA is correct.

We arrived for lunch around 12:45 and were seated at a booth near the front near a group of 16 senior citizens out for their monthly retreat from the home. The greeter took our beer order. Our waitress, Jennifer, dropped by and asked what we would like to drink. I indicated we had already given our order. She came back a few minutes later and stated that there was no order placed for us. She took our order for 20 wings with hot saucing. Twenty minutes went by with no wings (usually considered and appetizer in my past experience). The senior citizens had not even been served and it appeared they had been there for some time based on the empty ice tea and soda glasses in front of them. Their dishes started to trickle out of the kitchen two to three a time and our wings showed up even prior to their group being fully served.

The wings were dry without the usual moistness associated with this dish. The server did not offer plates until we requested them nor was there even a place setting at my seat. I stole one from another table. I also had to wait for a glass for the bottled beer I had ordered. There were not even wet naps offered which is customary with a wing order.

I handed the server my credit card and asked for the check when she delivered the wings. Ten minutes later she shows up with an Mini iPad with my bill encrypted on the screen. I was suppose to check a % of what I felt the tip was supposed to be from the list on the iPad. I asked her what was the procedure if I didn't want to leave a tip. (We always leave cash and I did leave 17%.) She took the iPad back and seem disgruntled that I had asked that question. She then told me to use my finger to sign the screen. A stylus would have been nice.

There are too many flaws for this place to make it, including a filthy carpet in our seating area.

Race weeks are starting to approach in Daytona about twelve miles from New Smyrna Beach. I hope they have their act together before the crowds arrive or there will be another "for sale" sign on this excellent location.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Awesome service and burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Family orientated . Friendly down to earth staff! Fast service. Delicious fried pickles and burgers What else could you ask for!