“Good Food. Good time!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We have passed this place on the corner for several years and never got the chance to stop in. This time we got the opportunity to stop in for an afternoon appetizers and some wine. For an appetizer we had an item that is really an entre, Mussels Lemonade. Might sound like a little much but we always have a hard time passing up mussels. The description reads "Sauteed with a lot of Garlic, Oregano, White Wine and Lemon Sauce - Served over Toasted Bread" These were some of the best mussels we have ever had the pleasure of consuming. The mussels were large green mussels and were very tender and sweet. The garlic, lemon butter sauce was a scrumptious delight with the garlic and butter coating your tongue and the lemon waking up your taste buds all at once. The sauce was so good we asked for extra bread to soak it up. The waitress told us about their lasagna stating it was made with crepes instead of the traditional lasagna noodles. She stated many customers came in just for it. We decided right then and there to do a little more shopping and come back later for dinner. When we arrived the waitress greeted us like we were old friends and gave us a choice seat by the window. The lasagna came and we could not believe the size of it. So pretty with the cheese melted to a golden brown on top it was almost too pretty to eat. But we did. There are times in one's culinary life where you taste something and you instantly know it is the best you have ever had. This was one of those times. The cheese, the tomato sauce, the seasonings, the meat were as good as it gets, but the crepes were the difference maker. Light, fluffy and tender with a light egg flavor made this lasagna the best we have ever had. We took the leftovers home and had for lunch the next day. Truly a culinary extravaganza. The Atlantis Bistro has an excellent selection of wine and beer with a 2 for 1 Happy Hour every day from 4 - 6:30. Closed on Monday. Open for lunch and dinner Tuesday - Saturday and dinner on Sunday. We highly recommend the Atlantis Bistro.
DeLand, Florida, United States
“Good Food. Good time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Food very good and large portions. Would return again! Small restaurant. May have to wait but it is well worth the wait.

Visited June 2013

Savannah, Georgia
“Very noisy and small”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I dined here recently on recommendation of our hotel. We waited for about 20 minutes for an inside table, not bad for a Saturday night. The restaurant seems to be popular with locals which usually means the food is excellent. We shared the Tomato Fresca for an appetizer, the portions were very generous. My husband and I both opted for chicken dishes. I had the Chicken Romana, it was very salty. My husband's choice of Chicken Florentine was much better. Our server was very busy but we never felt neglected. Overall I felt this restaurant was just okay, I'm not sure I would try it again

Visited June 2013
Central Florida, Florida
“Excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Tot and I had a great lunch. The bruschetta was perfect to share. Side salad great
Great find in beach town!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Florida
“Maybe this was just a bad night?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Noisy, caters to drinkers, crowded, We waited a very long time for pasta and plain fish. Servers ignored us and we were happy to leave. You can eat at tables outdoors which is nice in cool weather. Would not return as there are so many other good places to eat. Go to a bar if you want to drink and be loud. Makes for good tips but unfair to other customers.

Visited April 2013
New Smyrna Beach
“Try It For YOURSELF”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Went to Atlantis Bistro on March 29th. I had the Baked Sea Bass, best I ever had, but pretty pricy. It was the special for the day, should have asked the price. I just wish you didn't have to ask the price on daily specials. My Brother In-law said the lasagna was fantastic and to try it. Three in our party did. My wife had me finish hers. All said, including me, cheese on top was over baked [ or burned ]. A family came in after us, and was seated two tables from us. Must have been friends of the owner because, two waitresses and out waiter basically ignoored our needs. Not what I expect. I don't think I will return to this resturant in the near future, plenty more to choose from in NSB, and Port Orange.

• Visited March 2013