“Must go!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Must go!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

To start- this place is so cute and quaint. It is perfect for a date night or a family dinner. The owner and his son and law were working when my fiancé and I went. It is not a place to stop in for a quick bite as everything is homemade to order, so allow some time- it's worth it.

We started off with the crispy Asian shrimp wraps. So light and delicious. I ordered the crab cakes after rave reviews from my parents who have started frequenting the restaurant. Being from Baltimore, I know a good crab cake... This is the place to get them! The pasta salad that came with it was really good as well. My fiancé got the super sampler... Which would have fed us both and then some. Fried scallops- perfectly cooked, clam strips, flounder, grouper and a crab cake! You can't get seafood like this at a better price anywhere!

We will definitely be back... I am going back this week to pick up seafood to cook at home. They have all kinds of fresh fish and soups to bring home.

If you haven't been and you like good seafood and good people and most of all the best prices for it I've seen anywhere around here- GO!!!

Tarpon Springs
“Best fresh seafood market in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I find this place to have the freshest of seafood for sale. Bags of clams in all different sizes, fresh shrimp, fresh fish. I haven't eaten there but I would have no problem in doing so. Its small but very homelike and quaint. Owners are super nice. Sells alot of different other food items also. His prices are lower than anyone elses. I highly recommend the The Fishguy in New Port Richey FL. Ro Tarpon Springs, Fl

• Visited December 2013
Lutz
“Worth a shot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The owner advertises the BEST Crab Cakes you'll ever eat. Well,,, not to me. But I am a self professed Crab Cakes Aficionada........ They are okay. For the prices, the atmosphere leaves a little to be desired. There's plenty of room to eat in, it just feels kind of odd doing it. My younger son had the flounder sandwich and LOVED it. My teenager had the wings and absolutely loved them.

So even if the crab cakes didn't ring my chimes, it was a huge hit with my sons - and they frequently ask to go back.

Visited August 2013
Balsam Lake
“Wonderful Food and Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

While on a 4 generation family vacation to New Port Ritchey, we were fortunate enough to have dinner at this wonderful restaurant!! 12 of us in our group; ages from 78 to 20 months and we had a blast! Food was delicious and really enjoyed meeting "The Fish Guy" had a great time!

• Visited September 2013
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I could go on and on.. Everything about this place was great! Grouper sandwich = awesome. Grouper fish & chips = awesome. Pierogios = awesome!!! We will definitely go back. The place was clean and the two men working (owners I assume) we really nice!

• Visited October 2013