“Cheap But Be Careful” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn

Save Saved
You added Rodeway Inn to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6826 US 19 North, New Port Richey, FL 34652-1743 (Formerly Econo Lodge Gateway)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in New Port Richey
Tampa
“Cheap But Be Careful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked a room here for 1 night. Immediately when I got out of my car and walked to my room, I was met by a girl who asked me if I was "working" tonight. Then a few doors down were some guys smoking and drinking with the usual profanities. I immediately locked myself in my room and held my phone by me all night. The front desk is rude as the call you the next morning 15 minutes prior to check out time to make sure you leave, and to top it off the guy doesn't speak English well and gets frustrated with you if you can't understand him.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business
Tucson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Room was OK, most service also OK. We had booked for a week. 7 motorcycles checked in at One AM, then left for food and returned at Two AM with the usual revving on and on. The room above us was occupied by people with a dog, that howled and whined while they were gone (mostly at night). We asked the young girl at the desk what were the quiet hours and complained about the dog. She screamed "If you don't like it, check out". No way to treat a paying guest even if you have PMS. Plus my wife woke up on three successive nights with bites and big welts-itching and burning. Can't say for sure bed bugs, but something. This area of US 19 has very little to offer for clean and safe motels at reasonable rates.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Not bad at all but I think it'll be a lot better when renovations are complete. My only complaint is that parking isn't so great and breakfast isn't allowed to be brought into the rooms. Pool area looks great. We'd stay again.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn

Address: 6826 US 19 North, New Port Richey, FL 34652-1743 (Formerly Econo Lodge Gateway)
Location: United States > Florida > New Port Richey
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in New Port Richey
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Tingo, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge New Port Richey