“Excellent for Sunday Brunch” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 179 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: Hamburgers
New Port Richey, Florida
“Excellent for Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have had Sunday brunch at Boulevard Beef and Ale many times. The menu is limited but perfect for brunch, and the offerings are varied. Service is excellent, food was hot and good when it arrived. And the best Bloody Mary in town!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tarpon Springs, FL
“Nice Quiet evening with pretty good food but a tough steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Had dinner here with wife on a Tuesday evening. When we got there the main dining room had been booked for a big meeting, so we were seated in the bar area with several tables and with one other customer. Our server was also the bartender, and he provided excellent service during our meal. We had the house wine which was very nice and served in full glass and was very cold, which we appreciated.

Our salads arrived and were very good. I had a cucumber and tomato salad with feta cheese and this was delicious and it came with a small loaf of excellent bread. My wife had a standard tossed salad also fresh and quite good. For dinner I had an 8 oz sirloin and my wife a 4 oz tenderloin. Both were grilled perfectly to medium rare and came with a baked potato with sour cream and butter. My wife's beef was very good but my sirloin though having a great flavor was somewhat tough.

When we originally entered the restaurant, the bar area was quite dark and we could barely see the menus, but as our eyes adjusted, the dim light was quite nice. As stated previously the service was excellent and considering the total meal and the prices, we will return, but I think I would not order the sirloin again. As the evening progressed the bar area started to fill up and the customers, who were locals, were very nice and friendly.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hudson, Florida
“WORST DINING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

We booked our Mother's Day celebration here because the previous reviews were good. What a mistake... We arrived at noon for our reservation and it was 12:30 before anyone took our drink order only after asking the front end staff if anyone was going to wait on us. They had a special menu for the holiday which for $18.95 each person received an appetizer, an entree and a dessert. We made our selections and when the appetizers came out, 2 people in our party did not get theirs as we were told that they ran out of the shrimp but that they were making them. While waiting on the other 2 appetizers, the meals were brought out to us. I was the only one not to receive the entree at this time and was told they were finishing it up. Everyone started their meals and still no appetizers or the missing entree. The next table over who was seated an hour after us miraculously received shrimp appetizers. 4 of our party ordered pork chops which were practically raw (see picture) and the owner/cook could not understand why we would not eat under-cooked pork. This was the final straw, we asked for our bill and not to worry about bringing the rest of the missing food. The owner has the nerve to send a bill for full price charges for everything including the missing entree, missing appetizers and we did not get dessert. We went back and forth with the owners as we were not going to pay for food that was uncooked and food we did not receive. They presented a second check for $90 discounting the problems by $4 for each dinner. What a joke, but we were tired and hungry so we paid the bill and made sure to let the owner/cook know that we would be sharing our review with TripAdvisor, Urbanspoon and the health department. The poor server was in tears as she was so embarrassed to how we were treated. I tipped her as it was not her fault. They were VERY unprepared for this day and we will be sharing our experience with everyone we know. Go at your own risk!

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lakeland, Florida
“Definitely worth returning to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012 via mobile

I've been here several times. Their food is fantastic, and the place has a great atmosphere. They can even host big events (I had my wedding rehearsal dinner here back in August, and they did an awesome job with everything). I eat here nearly every time I come to town.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Felt like I was in Chicago.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place is small but had a great feeling to it. For some reason I felt I was in a Chicago pub. I highly recommend the Blvd beef with au jus. You can't go wrong.

• Visited April 2011