“Good beer selection, great trivia game” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #127 of 180 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: American
Odessa, Florida
“Good beer selection, great trivia game”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I give them an extra star for the beer--about 20 on tap and always a special--and the nationally played Buzztime trivia game you play for free against thousands of other bars in the US & Canada. It's fun.

Their wings, their reason for being, are average. They do have a wide selection of sauses that might make them more interesting. Their burgers are not good and they refuse to cook them anyway except welldone. I suspect they buy them fully cooked so they just have to warm & serve. I think their best dish is the popcorn shrimp which I like to have with their Azian Zing sauce--a combination of hot spice and sweet fruit.

They are a major sports bar and get positively slammed during football games and other major sports events. But they have very uncomfortable furniture throughout: hardback booths with no cushions, flat wood stools. The only stools with backs are at the bar so you better get a seat here if you wnt your back supported. It amazes me anyone can endure their furniture for an entire football game. It's the same throughout the chain. It appears they want to turn the tables over quickly to increase their profits.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Nanuet, New York
“Liked this Buffalo Wild Wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I was in FL for 3 weeks working. My other half and myself go regurally to Buffalo Wild Wings. We visited this one serval times will in FL. The servers were friendly, food was prepared to order. Our over all experince was a good one.

If we ever get a chance to visit this one again...well we are there. I just don't under stand why ALL buffalo wild wings has to keep the AC on so slow. No matter where you sit in the resturants when the AC hits you you freeze esp if your drinking soda or ice tea...drinks with ice in them in general. I know workers get hot moving around but does that mean costumers should freeze??? I even take a jacket and there are some times I had wished I had a blanket to cover up in.

I will say no matter where I go Buffalo Wild Wings out rate H**TERS hands down.......congradulations Buffalo Wild Wings you are our # 1 choice of Bars and Grills... :)

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Roseville, California
“Right on par, not spectacular except........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

I have frequented this restaraunt a few times and have found the staff to be pleasant. The food is usually prepared to order but a few times I have had to ask for extra sauce eventhough I made the request when placing the order. The only issue I have had at this location is that there is a side entrance to the restaraunt where the patio seating is located with a canopy. In this area is where the smokers are seated, but the canopy tends to trap the smoke so it feels like it is in an enclosed area. In addition to that, there have been a couple of occasions where people have brought their dogs to sit in the canopy area with them.

• Visited November 2011