“This place is great! ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
new port richey
“This place is great! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Great service, great food, beautiful staff, how can you go wrong! Food is fresh and tasty. The manager Justin is friendly and seems to look out for his guests. I would recommend this place to everyone! I will return soon!

New Port Richey, Florida
“just other wing house”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

service is up and down, but never has been great, and the wings are getting smaller in size, and sometimes they look old and dried up, had better wings and service for the money

Visited July 2013
New Port Richey, Florida
“Doggie Friendly on Deck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Food was good and Sammie loved the attention she received from the wait staff while we ate. Thanks folks we will be back.

Lutz
“Honey BBQ Wings Rock”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Ate there last night. The wings were perfectly cooked, the sauce is finger licking delicious, the beer was COLD.

It's a LARGE restaurant, with outside seating, and plenty of TVs everywhere. The service was quite good and several of the girls checked on us regularly.

Visited November 2013
New Port Richey
“Great If You Like Eating Hockey Pucks!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Horrible food! My fiancee and I went for lunch. I ordered a grilled chicken salad. We waited for 45 minutes to receive our food. Our server obviously had too many tables. When we got our food the chicken was as hard as a rock, way way overcooked. I couldn't even eat it. The server didn't even notice that I had hardly eaten any of my salad. I was so starving I just ate the lettuce and cheese. Server had no attention to details. I cant believe they are proud to serve food as inedible as it is.

• Visited June 2013