“Great hotel for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Neptune Beach

You added Days Inn Neptune Beach to your Saves list
Days Inn Neptune Beach
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1401 Atlantic Boulevard, Neptune Beach, FL 32266 (Formerly America's Best Inn Neptune Beach)   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Neptune Beach
SD
“Great hotel for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2009

I checked this hotels reviews before making a reservation, and I definetely was not disappointed. The staff is really friendly, the room we stayed at was clean, with the houskeeping every day. The only bad thing about it was the humidity, but I guess it is just the way Florida is... Even though the hotel was going through some renovations, we really enjoyed our stay (we stayed there for 5 nights). What we really liked there was the swimming pool opened all night :). Its less than a mile from the beach and restaurants/bars and the neighborhood is safe and really quiet. I would definetely recommend this hotel to stay at, when you're looking for a nice, peaceful and inexpensive vacation.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
pesh35, General Manager at Days Inn Neptune Beach, responded to this review, November 23, 2009

We have completed our renovations but we still have the storage containers in the parking lot and they will removed soon.

Again, thank you for completing tripadvisor survey and if I can be of any help please do not hesitate to contact me.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

Stayed at Days Inn for two nights in early Oct '09. during a week of touring the north east of Florida. Ideal location with a very friendly efficient staff. Front desk personnel were very good particularly Chris, Martin and Catherine who could not do enough with recommendations where to go, visit etc. Culhane's pub across the road great food and beer is good too.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2009

We stayed 4 days, beds were extremely comfortable and 4 pillows on each bed which we brought our own but theirs felt so nice we took ours out to the suv. Carpets felt clean ( love when your shoes don't stick to the carpet.) Bathroom was very clean, towels were soft and smelled really nice. Plenty of complimentry soaps and lotions. The entry way was very warm and welcoming, very fast checking in. ( Had a little mix up but was fixed without too much headache). Everyone was extremely helpful and if something wasn't perfect they would state it was unacceptable and fix it for you. The room was very clean, nice size, no smells or foul odors. The only thing I would have liked is the patio doors to open into the pool area but I understand how they have them locked up for our safety. The pool did need cleaning on the bottom. The hotel was recently reconstructed and they are working on a few things that wasn't in our site. I did hear someone coming in that their room had a foul odor and they switched rooms right away and then the next day entering the hall I smelt something foul but it was only that one time and I figured it was some of the construction they were doing. This hotel is stepping in the right directions, making the guest come first.
The continental breakfast had something for everyone. Waffles, 2 types of ceral, 2 types of juice, milk, coffee 24/7, fruit, bagels, toast, muffins, danishes and more. It was just a short distance to the beach, shopping all around. They had a computer set up which you could stop buy and hop right on at will. I feel we will definately stay again on our next trip to see the grandkids and spend time at the beach. The room was so reasonable, my son and his family only live an hour away and they decided to stay at the days inn also.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Penna
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2009

This hotel is close to the beach and good restaurants and bars. 30 minute drive into Jacksonville. The staff and management are fantastic and will go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. Car and bike rentals are available right at he hotel if needed. Internet access, breakfast, and complimentary USA Today's round out the great service. Outdoor pool for those that don't like the sand and salt water. Two shoppind centers within walking distance. Great place... great location!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2009

We were searching for a hotel close to the beach and allowing pets.

We happened upon this hotel by accident, and when we called them (a few times) to ask questions I was already impressed with the customer service. This hotel is only 3/4 of a mile from the beach and the walk is not that bad if you've had a few too many at dinner (we know this for a fact :). Also, you can drive to beach in just two minutes. Parking is not hard to find, or you can pay five dollars to park in a lot right at the beach.

But the main reason I want to write a review is to commend the Days Inn Neptune Beach for excellent customer service, clean rooms and a great deal! Everyone that we interacted with was polite and friendly. The room was clean and the air conditioner worked SUPER! Also, their FREE breakfast is open until 10a.m (at many places, breakfast ends at 9a.m.); we got there at 9:45 and there were still plenty of great food including make-your-own-waffles!! The pool area was very nice, clean and cool.

I would HIGHLY recommend this motel for budget-conscience domestic and international travelers visiting the Jacksonville Beach area.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2009

My family and I arrived at the Days Inn, Neptune Beach, which is near Jacksonville, on 2/27/09 and we stayed for 4 days. My grandson had checked it out about 2 months prior to our arrival since he lives near there. We had reserved 2 rooms for people with disabilities. The walk-in shower was fabulous. The rooms were ready upon our arrival and were freshly painted in lovely bright colors. I was amazed at how spotless they were. The staff was very accommodating. The free breakfast each morning was a delight. There was a large selection of items and always plenty to be had. I am an early riser so while I was waiting for the breakfast room to be opened each morning, I made use of the computer in the lobby which was clean, well-furnished and brightly lit. The motel is quiet, efficiently run and there was always someone at the desk to tend to our needs. The price for our stay was exceptionally fair and I would recommend this motel to everyone I know. We met some very nice people while we were there.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
Ithaca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2009

This hotel was much more than I expected for the price and location.
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, The room was clean and quiet and I would definitely stay here again. The breakfast was not elaborate with the basic cold cereal and breads but the coffee was available all day. The rooms have a microwave and fridge so a short walk to the store can keep a guest supplied sufficiently. I have always loved the deli and bakery at the Publix grocery store whenever I have visited Florida and there is one right across the street . There's a Winn Dixie a 5 minute walk on the same side of Atlantic Blvd.
The proximity to the beaches, the stores and restaurants can't be beat for a nice family place to stay. It is a 30 minute drive to JAX airport so if you want a base of operations for a few days this is the place to be.

• Stayed February 2009

Been to Days Inn Neptune Beach? Share your experiences!