“Summer vacation” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Navarre
Mesquite, Texas
“Summer vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Paula the front desk lady was super nice. Told my kid all about breakfast times and items which was helpful and nice to know. The room was clean and neat. Not a five start hotel so for the money we paid I was very satisfied and surpassed my expectations. The lady that handled the breakfast bar was on top of it keeping it nice and clean for the next people coming in to eat. I will be back for sure. Not a place for picky people that expect five star service with their no star attitudes. Be kind and people are kind in return. Thank you days inn staff!!. Paul A.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Hello mrNmrsPaul,

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn& Suites in Navarre, FL. I am glad that you enjoyed one of our nice front desk clerk Paula & the breakfast lady that keep the breakfast room so clean. They were so happy to read your review. I am so happy that you are "very satisfied" and that we "surpassed" your expectations.

We hope to see you back again real soon!

Have a great day, Madonna M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Destin, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This hotel was a perfect location as my sister and I were in Navarre for a 5k run on Navarre Beach. Although we were nor right on the beach that was ok as it only took us a few minutes to get over the bridge and to our destination. The price would have gone much higher on the beach. We were only there for the weekend so it didn't matter. The staff were really friendly.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Hello Eunipoo,

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn & Suites in Navarre. I hope you and your sister enjoyed tha 5k run at the beach. I am so happy that you enjoyed our friendly staff. Thank you for your review.

We hope to see you again soon! :)

Navarre
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We reserved a room in Milton, Florida for 8-12 July and were told that we could have room with walk-in shower for the first three days. My wife has physical problems that prevent her from using a tub. When we arrived we were told that the reservation did not indicate a handicap room. We were told later that there were no walk-in showers in the motel. At best, this experience indicated incompetence - at, worst dishonesty. Some time ago we used to seek out Days Inns. We sensed that they had deteriorated somewhat with age, but decided to give them another try. It was a mistake we will not repeat

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Hello Franklin,

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn & Suites. I am so sorry to that you did not have a good experiance staying with us. I apologize for any inconvience that it caused you. I understand the difficultys your mother must have had during your stay, and I am very sorry for that. Thank you for your information, it has been very helpful in assisting us to improve our staff, and this issue will be addressed. At our hotel we do strive to make every guests stay comfortable and fun, so I hope that you would come back again so we can show you that is our goal.

Have a great day, Madonna M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Navarre
BEST WESTERN Navarre Waterfront
Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
5.0 of 5 stars 668 reviews
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
#4 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 927 reviews
Baymont Inn & Suites Mary Esther/Fort Walton Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze

Been to Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center? Share your experiences!