“Terrible Customer Service” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Navarre
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Terrible Customer Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I arrived to the hotel around Saturday 7/12, I realized that I had accidentally booked the room for Sunday 7/13. The receptionist, Paula, was extremely rude and expressed her frustration that I had booked through a third party company. Orbitz, on the other hand, was happy to assist me with my issue, and called the hotel promptly. Paula, refusing to cooperate, told the rep that she did not "have time to deal with this." I will never give the Days Inn my business again.

Room Tip: I don't recommend booking. Spend the extra money for something nicer.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Hello Bailey,

Thank you for your email and all your information. This information is extremly important to us, this information will assist us in improving our staff and hotel. I promise your issues will be addressed. I aplolgize again for the issues you had. I have gone over your information and your stay with us with the GM,to make sure he has all the information. I am so sorry that you did not have a great stay with us, that is what we strive to do with every guest.

I hope you will come back and stay with us again, we would love to make you love staying here with us.

Madonna M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Weatherford, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

This is a perfect place to stay.. it is in Navarre, it's quiet. Not so crowded. But Navarre is right in between Pensicola and Destin. We enjoyed festivities in all 3 areas(Navarre, Destin, & Pensicola). We went June 28th to July 5th. The water is extremely clear at any of the beaches with white sand.
There is a really cute sea shell shop on the other side of the road. Called Sea Shell City, very unique souvenirs in there.
I would suggest that u all go and get all pamplets and catalogs so you all will know all the great things going on in all these towns..
Enjoy your time in florida, cause I sure did.

• Stayed July 2014
Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Hello Kaco,

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn & Suites in Navarre. Thank you for your sweet review, we loved it. We especially like the part that said " this is a perfect place to stay", that is great. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and Navarre. All the great things you stated in your review is why Navarre is called, Floridas best keep secret.

Thank you again for taking the time to post such a great review, we hope to see you back agin real soon.

Have a great day, Madonna M

Been to Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center

Address: 8700 Navarre Pkwy., Navarre, FL 32566
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Navarre
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Navarre
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Navarre Hotel Navarre
Days Inn Navarre
Navarre Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.