“Worst hotel experience in a long time!” 2 of 5 stars

Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8700 Navarre Pkwy., Navarre, FL 32566   |
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Navarre
Charleston, South Carolina
“Worst hotel experience in a long time!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We booked the Days Inn Navarre online. The room we booked was described as a 'King suite with double sofa bed'. We booked this more expensive room for the added sleeping capacity because we were traveling with our children. When I checked into the hotel, the clerk accepted my printed reservation confirmation, and made no mention of any changes or problems. My 8yo and I were the first to go into the room. When he noticed there was only one bed, he asked where he would sleep. I explained the sofa pulled out into a double bed for him and his brother. Intrigued because he had never seen a sleeper sofa before, he pulled a cushion off the sofa to get a look. Under the sofa was a note stating that their sofas no longer had pull out beds in them!! But this is what we paid extra for! I immediately called the front desk, and before I could finish two sentences the clerk interrupted me to abruptly explain that the hotel had made the decision a year ago to do away with pull out sofa beds! when I tried to explain that we had to have the extra sleeping room, she rudely told me I should have called to make my reservation instead of doing it online. then offered me a twin roll-away bed! On top of not getting what we paid for, not having enough space for all of us to sleep, the room was very dated and had a musty smell. Needless to say, we checked out within 30min of checking in. And it was a battle to get our money back. We went across the street to the Best Western - they were terrific! They made room for us without a reservation, the staff was kind & helpful, the rooms were modern and clean, breakfast was great, plus their hotel overlooks the water - that would be my suggestion if you are staying in Navarre!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Hello Beach Mom,

I apoligize that your stay with us was less than satisfiying. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Your feedback will assist us in improving our staff and hotel. I do understand your complaints and they have been addressed. I sincerly hope that you will come back and stay with us agin, so we can make your stay pleasant and comfortale.

Madonna M
Guest Relations Manager

193 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Loxley, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Did not have reservation . Lady at desk very helpful . Had room 1st floor, gave me credit for all discounts that I qualified for which was a great price.The room was perfect NO complaintsGREAT 2DAYS in Navarre Beach Fl. Will return.

• Stayed June 2013
Hello Susan,

Thank your for staying with us at the Days Inn & Suites in Navarre. I am so glad that you enjoyed our great staff, and that they took good care of you. Thank you for your nice review, it is great to know that you enjoyed our hotel and had a " great stay". Thanks again for your review and we can't wait to see you again.

Madonna M
Guest Relations Manager

Been to Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center

Address: 8700 Navarre Pkwy., Navarre, FL 32566
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Navarre
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Navarre
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Navarre Hotel Navarre
Days Inn Navarre
Navarre Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn and Suites Navarre Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.