We stopped in early one day for a planned stop on our way to Disney. The Beach there is really beautiful (especially the sand) I think it's called sugar sand. We went to the beach one afternoon and again in the morning before we left. The hotel was very nice and what you would expect in a hampton inn. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The pool was very nice and clean also. The hotel is about 3 miles from the bridge to the beach. The beach was pretty empty when we went. We ate dinner at Ruby Tuesday's in Mary Esther about 10 miles away. We paid $111 plus tax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stop in Navarre and you might never leave! This charming, small beach town is situated on Florida's Emerald Coast between Pensacola and Destin Beach. The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Navarre, FL, located just a couple of minutes from the beach, offers the kind of luxury and convenience that reflects the personality of this coastal town. Built in 2008, the hotel features 102 spacious, clean, and comfortable rooms along with suites. Paired with the friendliest staff on the Gulf Coast, the Hampton Inn and Suites hotel in Navarre will surely be a vacation you will remember. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Navarre
- Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre Hotel Navarre
- Hampton Inn Navarre
- Navarre Hampton Inn