“Best Hotel Stay EVER!” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Navarre
“Best Hotel Stay EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here after leaving another hotel in Pensacola. We wish we would have stayed here whole time. And will next time! The hotel was very clean, pool was great! Rooms was amazing! We booked a suite it was like having a 2 bedroom! Beds was very comfortable. Hotel close to beach. Breakfast was complementary and it was great! Hot and fresh! We loved it here, best kept secret in FL! We will be back for sure!

• Stayed June 2012
Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review or our Hampton Inn & Suites in Navarre! We are so happy that you found our breakfast, pool, and room accommodations suited your needs. All of our associates take great pride in our property and serving you. They are excited to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to serving you on any future visits to the area!

219 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Leesburg, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is one of the best Hampton Inn's I have stayed at. I travel allot for business and this team always goes out of it's way to make sure the guest has a pleasant stay. I would recoment this hotel for anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about the Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre! We are always happy to see our return guests. I am glad to hear that you have had many good stays with us and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you! Hope to see you again real soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

They are awesome and very helpful. They went out of there way to help me and my buddies out. They are fantastic. There breakfast was always ready in the morning and one a week they always had something going on like a dinner and drinks for everyone. I would recommend this hotel for everyone!!!

• Stayed January 2013
Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Thank you for your review and recommendation for the Hampton Inn & Suites in Navarre! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and found the accommodations exceeded your expectations. It was our pleasure to serve you and your friends during your stay with us. As always we appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon should your travels bring you back to the Navarre area!
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

my parents stayed weekend after Christmas-everything was great! We have been putting them up here for the past three years and they have always enjoyed their stays. It is close enough to the beach without being touristy, but close to my house (yay) so people don't have to drive all the way from the beach to visit someone in Gulf Breeze

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for the kind words regarding your parents most recent visit to our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Navarre Florida. We are happy you find our location convenient and that the cleanliness of the hotel and friendliness of staff exceeded your expectations. As always, it is our pleasure to be of service to you and your family. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

This Hampton Inn & Suites is in a great area not far from the beach. There are good dining options nearby and the hotel itself is great. My husband and I stayed here only one night, but it was more than enough to experience the professionalism and politeness of the staff. We checked in with minimal inconvenience. It took them a little while to find our reservation (computer tech problems), but the short wait wasn't a big deal for us.

The room we got was exceptionally clean, comfy, and modernly decorated. The corridors were bright and airy, and the breakfast was great. We'll certainly look to stay here again whenever we're back in the Navarre area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
BeachBoy84, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Thank you for the kind words regarding your most recent visit to our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Navarre Florida. Maybe next time you will be able to stay longer than 1 night and enjoy more of our small beach community, Navarre. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was my first stay at a Hampton Inn. I was surprised by this hotel. It was clean, and well appointed. It is only 5 min. from the beach, and shopping. I will not hesitate to book at this place for my future trips to Navarre !

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
BeachBoy84, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you for the great review on our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Navarre Florida. We are happy to hear you had a great experience at your first Hampton Inn hotel! You should have a simliar experience at any other Hampton Inn hotel in the nation since they are known as the "Lighthouse" product, offering great customer service, clean rooms, and simliar amenities. Thank you again for staying and we hope to see you again soon!
Gainesville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my two night stay on Aug. 31 and Sep. 1, 2012. I was quite impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the quality of service I received from the hotel employees that I met. Ms. Cynthia Guess, the front desk manager on duty when I arrived, quickly had me checked into my room in a very smooth and efficient manner. Ms. Guess and another front desk employee greeted me with a smile as I entered the hotel, checked me into my room, and gave me directions to the Saenger Theatre in Pensacola, FL.

In addition, I was impressed with how clean my room was and the overall layout and decor of the room. I enjoyed the breakfast offerings each morning of my stay, and the employees working in the breakfast area were very friendly and polite. The food area was kept clean and the food offerings were constantly replenished and well stocked.

During my stay I ate at a local restaurant named 'Stinky's Fish Camp' which was one of the seafood restaurants that Ms. Guess had recommended. The meal I had was very delicious. I had told the lady that waited on me that someone from the hotel referred me to their restaurant. She asked me what hotel I was staying in and after I mentioned the Hampton Inn, she asked to see my room key and then took 10% off my bill. That was really nice and unexpected.

A big 'Thank You' to all of the employees at Hampton Inn - Navarre, FL. I really enjoyed my stay!

Room Tip: Request a room on the north side of the hotel; the side that does NOT face Highway 98.