“Wonderful area and property” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Navarre
New York City, New York
“Wonderful area and property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

This Hampton Inn & Suites is in a great area not far from the beach. There are good dining options nearby and the hotel itself is great. My husband and I stayed here only one night, but it was more than enough to experience the professionalism and politeness of the staff. We checked in with minimal inconvenience. It took them a little while to find our reservation (computer tech problems), but the short wait wasn't a big deal for us.

The room we got was exceptionally clean, comfy, and modernly decorated. The corridors were bright and airy, and the breakfast was great. We'll certainly look to stay here again whenever we're back in the Navarre area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
BeachBoy84, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Thank you for the kind words regarding your most recent visit to our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Navarre Florida. Maybe next time you will be able to stay longer than 1 night and enjoy more of our small beach community, Navarre. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was my first stay at a Hampton Inn. I was surprised by this hotel. It was clean, and well appointed. It is only 5 min. from the beach, and shopping. I will not hesitate to book at this place for my future trips to Navarre !

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
BeachBoy84, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you for the great review on our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Navarre Florida. We are happy to hear you had a great experience at your first Hampton Inn hotel! You should have a simliar experience at any other Hampton Inn hotel in the nation since they are known as the "Lighthouse" product, offering great customer service, clean rooms, and simliar amenities. Thank you again for staying and we hope to see you again soon!
Gainesville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my two night stay on Aug. 31 and Sep. 1, 2012. I was quite impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the quality of service I received from the hotel employees that I met. Ms. Cynthia Guess, the front desk manager on duty when I arrived, quickly had me checked into my room in a very smooth and efficient manner. Ms. Guess and another front desk employee greeted me with a smile as I entered the hotel, checked me into my room, and gave me directions to the Saenger Theatre in Pensacola, FL.

In addition, I was impressed with how clean my room was and the overall layout and decor of the room. I enjoyed the breakfast offerings each morning of my stay, and the employees working in the breakfast area were very friendly and polite. The food area was kept clean and the food offerings were constantly replenished and well stocked.

During my stay I ate at a local restaurant named 'Stinky's Fish Camp' which was one of the seafood restaurants that Ms. Guess had recommended. The meal I had was very delicious. I had told the lady that waited on me that someone from the hotel referred me to their restaurant. She asked me what hotel I was staying in and after I mentioned the Hampton Inn, she asked to see my room key and then took 10% off my bill. That was really nice and unexpected.

A big 'Thank You' to all of the employees at Hampton Inn - Navarre, FL. I really enjoyed my stay!

Room Tip: Request a room on the north side of the hotel; the side that does NOT face Highway 98.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
BeachBoy84, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for staying with our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Navarre Florida, we truly appreicated your business and the great feedback from your visit. I will be sure to pass along your review during our next "Stand Up" morning meeting for everyone to see. Again, thank you for staying and we hope that you will come back and see us soon!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The staff should be commended for their good service and professionalism. "It's A Beautiful Day at the Hampton Inn Navarre" is what you will likely be greeted with. At check in we watched the staff professionally jugle an intense barrage of check ins, check outs, room service needs and repairs without loosing their smile. It felt genuine too. Nice new property, clean rooms, good breakfast, convenient location.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
BeachBoy84, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
It is always a beautiful day in Navarre Florida! Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback from your last visit to our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Navarre. Our employees work hard to juggle the daily operations of a busy hotel and it looks like they are doing a pretty good job according to your experience. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in the near future!
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have stayed at the Best Western and the Hampton Inn. The Hampton is by far the best. It is only a few years old, the price was better than the Best Western and it is only about 3 miles from the beach bridge. I paid about $105 per night and the Best W was over $130. No comparison. The Best Western is out of date and needs refurbishing.

Room Tip: Close to good restaurants.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for leaving the great comments regarding your most recent visit to our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Navarre Florida. All of our employees strive every day to ensure each guest has an enjoyable visit and it looks like their hard work is paying off! We truly appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to choose our hotel for future visits. See you soon!
Ft. Lauderdale
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I travel for work all the time and always stay at Hilton hotels. Ive been to Hampton Inn's from Philadelphia to Anchorage, AK. This is the first hotel that I've been to since the dawn of wifi that does not have wifi in its rooms. I think this is a serious misstep. You have to tether to the ethernet connection in the corner of the room. So if youre not like the 95% of people that like to go online from their beds you won't have a problem with this hotel. I brought some microwave dinners back to my room and sure enough I had no microwave either. No microwave and no wifi. Maybe I'm asking too much but because of these two omissions I will not be returning to this hotel.

Aside from these two issues, everything else in this hotel is very good. Very clean and nice. In terms of appearance it is nicer than most Hampton Inns that I have visited. The lady at the front desk was very helpfull as I shamefully brought my microwave meals downstairs to heat them up in the lobby. The bathrooms are awesome too.

I sincerely believe that for the price that you pay, it is a serious misstep to not provide wifi and a microwave in rooms. I do not think it is TOO much to ask of a hotel in this price range and I am sure that there are others that are as clean and provide better in room ammenities.

Room Tip: No WIFI in any room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
BeachBoy84, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
Thank you for the feedback regarding your most recent visit to our Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre. While we do have internet access in rooms and wifi in the public areas of the hotel we are currently in the process of gaining wireless access in guest rooms and hope that your review will help speed up this process, it should be done soon! As for the microwave, the only room types that do not have a microwave/refrigerator are the King Standards, which means that must have been your room type. If you do happen to come back our way please let me know so that I can be sure you are upgraded to a King Suite with Microwave/Refrigerator. Thank you again for your feedback, we truly appreciate your business!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

This hotel was phenomenal; I recommend it to anyone who stays in the Navarre area. I was extremely pleased with everything about our stay here, and I really have no complaints. The room was spotless and smelled fresh, the included breakfast contained a wide variety of options and was delicious, and the staff was incredibly friendly, professional, and kind. I travelled to Navarre because of a death in the family, and the staff went out of their way to make my stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites as pleasant as possible.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
BeachBoy84, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, September 15, 2012
Hi Grace! Thank you for the "Excellent" review on our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Navarre. I am very sorry to hear about your loss and I am glad to see our hotel/staff made your trip a little more pleasant during tough times. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to serve you again in the near future!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre? Share your experiences!