The hotel is a newer property right on Rt. 98. Being fairly close to the road, if some traffic noise bothers you, you might request a room on the non-road side (odd numbered rooms). The hotel is well maintained, but housekeeping missed some things in my room on occasion (i.e. trash a couple of times). There are no refrigerators or microwaves in the non-suite rooms. The office chair in the room is too short for the desk. I'm a tall guy, and I still had to sit on a couple of pillows to get to the "proper" height for work at the desk. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast area was excellent. I was there 7 days, and the hot items changed every one of them! The exercise room was small but adequate.
Overall, the hotel is a nice place to stay if you want to get away from the "touristy" hotels in Ft. Walton Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stop in Navarre and you might never leave! This charming, small beach town is situated on Florida's Emerald Coast between Pensacola and Destin Beach. The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Navarre, FL, located just a couple of minutes from the beach, offers the kind of luxury and convenience that reflects the personality of this coastal town. Built in 2008, the hotel features 102 spacious, clean, and comfortable rooms along with suites. Paired with the friendliest staff on the Gulf Coast, the Hampton Inn and Suites hotel in Navarre will surely be a vacation you will remember. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre Hotel Navarre
- Hampton Inn And Suites Navarre
- Hampton Inn Navarre
- Navarre Hampton Inn