“Very reasonable authenic Thai food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Navarre
Cuisines: Thai
Destin, Florida
“Very reasonable authenic Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stopped in Thailand's Best in Navarre on Friday for a quick Thai food meal with my family. We were enroute to Pensacola and decided to try it. I found the food to be excellent and very reasonable priced. We made a couple of special orders that were not on the menu and Amy the Thai Chef said "not a problem". The Nuea Nam Tok was wonderful, Fried rice and vegetables were cooked just perfect and we finished off with Khao Neow Ma Muang, Sweet mango with sticky rice smothered in warm coconut milk!! If you have kids you better order two if you want to get a bite!! I will go back next time I am in Navarre.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Navarre, Florida
“A nice place for a nice meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I am a resident of Navarre and understand as well as any that the restaurant choices here are limited, but this one is a gem. I have had many items from their menu and enjoyed all of them. I would recommend the Tom Yum Gai and the Chicken Larb.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love the Chicken Fried Rice and the Pad Thai. The food is very good and the prices are fair for the serving sizes.

Visited May 2013
Seoul, South Korea
“One of worst Thai restaurants I've ever visited”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I will not be coming back here again. In an area loaded with Awesome Thai restaurants heading over toward Fort Walton Beach, it's hard to believe this place can make it. Every single dish we tried, cashew chicken, green curry, pad thai, and pad see ew was so bad we couldn't eat it. We enjoyed the spring rolls and white rice and threw the rest in the garbage - don't waste your time or money on this place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Spicy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I haven't had much Tai Food, but I think this place is great. Friendly fast service, large quantities, and delicious. Be careful though if you aren't used to spicy food, you may want to get mild.

Visited April 2013