“Emerald Beach RV Park” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Emerald Beach RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Navarre
Emerald Beach RV Park
You added Emerald Beach RV Park to your Saves list
8885 Navarre Parkway, Navarre, FL 32566   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
S.W. Illinois
“Emerald Beach RV Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We just got back from a six night stay with our fifth wheel. It was a great time. The RV park was very well kept. Very easy to get around in. And the folks running and taking care of the place were great. Super friendly and always helpful. They made our stay very pleasant. We look forward to a return trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Hello! I just can't thank you enough for all the praises you have given to our park. This is such a great place to work and live, we all take care of each other, we are one happy family!!! Company is one of our favoriate things, and we are pleased that you are going to come back. Thank you for your review, as always I will share it with my staff. :)Fran

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This place is wonderful...quiet, clean, & the staff is super friendly & helpful! I stayed in the cabin...it was immaculate! Emerald Beach RV Park is a perfect little paradise. I highly recommend it!:)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
We only have one cabin and I am pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay here. This year we have a new employee cleaning the cabin and I will pass on your compliments to her, Your little piece of Paradise is always here waiting for you, just remember to make your reservations early. We take them up to 18 months in advance. Hope to see you again soon. ;) Fran
Muskegon, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed there last winter for three weeks. It didn't take long to figure out that we should have spent more time here. Located directly on Santa Rosa Sound. This small (under 100) site park is just what we like. The park is immaculate! Nothing out of place, everything spotless. Just as important, the staff are wonderful and the prices are the best buy in the area! We are heading back right after Christmas and in fact, this year, we've booked for two months!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Hello Bruce, The way your described our park made my heart happy. I love getting my co-workers together and sharing with them how fantastic they are, they give 100% and your compliments are a bonus that all of us appreciate. We are overjoyed that you are coming back for 2 months! I have some great activities planned!!! Thank you again for taking the time to write a review for us.
Fran :)
Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

They say there is no place like home and although that may be true, we’ve traveled each year for the past 7-8 years and always come back home to Emerald Beach RV Park. Our home away from home. Our trips are always planned around “when” we are arriving at Emerald Beach. Great people, absolutely fantastic water views and oh the sunsets are gorgeous, especially now with their extended covered patio area and fishing pier. The pool is great and if you love the beach, they have their own on the Intercoastal or if you prefer 5 minutes to the Santa Rosa beach, with awesome white sand. See you again next Year!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Peggy you should be a photographer! The pictures you put on your review are beautiful! They say a picture can say a thousand words and yours did! The one of the sunset from our beach took my breath away. Each night I try & walk and when I look at the heavens I feel truely blessed to be the manager here! I am so happy you continue to join us year after year and now take the time to tell others about our gorgeous park! Looking forward to seeing you again next year! Fran
Carthage, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was our 1st trip to Florida as a family with our camper. I was a little nervous about our stay as we booked online and didn't know anyone that had stayed here. From the moment we pulled onto the grounds we were impressed. The staff are so friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect. The facilities and grounds are immaculate. The only way we felt we could thank them enough was to book another stay. So we did! See you next July! We can't wait to get there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
I apologize for the delay in my response to your fantastic review! Joe & I have been vacationing with our children & grandchildren for the past 2 weeks. I was pleased you found us through our web site www.emeraldbeachrvpark.com. I encourage everyone who wants to visit our park to look there and on our Facebook to see up to date pictures & videos. You were right about your thank you, your family coming back keeps all of us who work here continuing to call it home and treating it as such. Looking forward to your return. Fran:)
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is by far the cleanest and friendliest campground we have ever been to, and we go to a lot. The pool on site has beautiful lights that flash different colors underwater at night. Our daughter is epileptic and flashing lights triggers a seizure and if she is swimming and has a seizure she could easily drown. I had mentioned this to one of the staff there and she said all we had to do was go up to the office the next morning and tell them and they will make it where it will only have one steady color. I did this and they said they would be glad to do that for us. I expected them to only do this for a night or two out of the week, but they kept the flashing lights off during our entire stay, which was 2 weeks! To me, that is going way above and beyond of making someone's stay comfortable. Each one of the staff was very nice and friendly. The candy bingo and the ice cream social was a big hit with the kids!
The park is very, very clean, and the bathrooms and showers are the cleanest I have ever seen in an RV park. We will most definitely return! We highly recommend this park, anyone going will NOT be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Hi Vickie, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened my TripAdvisor this morning. You have a lovely family, and it is easy to accommodate a special request as yours, especially since it effected your daughter's health. Your complements will be passed on to my staff. I appreciate you sharing your experience with others and taking the time to give our park such a wonderful review. Looking forward to your return! Fran:)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and I were here for a week for the first time. We were here for the 4th of July which was wonderful. I will always recommend this campground. I can't tell people enough how great the sites and service was. Showers and restrooms were extremely clean.

• Stayed July 2013
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
WOW! I like that, "Untouchable Service". Thank you. I'm happy you found our park and enjoyed your stay. Guests as yourself help make our park the success it is, please come back and see us again:) Fran

Been to Emerald Beach RV Park? Share your experiences!