“Great local pub!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 61 Restaurants in Navarre
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: O'Connor's is a locally owned and operated business that offers a sports/military themed setting. All of our food is made from scratch in house and made to order. We offer a wide variety of sandwich's, entrees, salads and starters. O'Connor's is also now offering breakfast on weekends.
Navarre, Florida
“Great local pub!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

The special of the day was yellow tuna with wasabi sauce. It came with rice pilaf, mixed vegetables, and baked muscles with a cheese topping. This was one of the best meals I have eaten, and my husband and I eat out a lot! Everything was cooked just right, and was absolutely delicious! The portions were plenty; and as my husband pointed out, the presentation was great! And for $16.99, you can't beat the price! To top it off, I had a bailey's cheese cake for dessert, which was also wonderful! We also had good service. We are definitely coming back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Seoul, South Korea
“Great little Irish restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Great Irish restaurant with a decent Irish and American menu - good beer selection. One of the best reuben sandwiches I've ever had with great bean soup as well. Not McGuire's but no place can be. One of the best restaurants in Navarre.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kingston, Illinois
“A great little place tucked away behind Publix Grocery”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I had been following O'Conner's website since they opened. Knowing that I had my spring break trip coming up, I was very interested in what others were saying about the experience there. My friend ordered the salmon and absolutely loved it. I ordered the Shepard's Pie thinking it would be a house specialty. The portion was huge but the dish itself was a little dry. The meat used was ground beef, which was acceptable although I expected sirloin. Another person in our party had the Reuben Sandwich and was pleased with the size and taste. When we were seated, we were given a booth under the air conditioning vent which seemed to be turned on high. The weather outside was especially cool for that time of year and air conditioning was un-called for. The waitress noticed this and turned it off without us having to voice concern. Overall, I think O'Connor's Irish Pub is a needed addition to the array of eateries in Navarre. I hope that they can keep their doors open for many years.

Visited March 2013
Greensburg
“Great Irish bar. great food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

went on st Patricks Day. Great music, irish dancers even a leprechaun! Food was excellent. From steak, to Irish dishes to fish. Awesome. Great staff. Very organized. Impressive! Cant wait to go back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Navarre, Florida
“O'Connors”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We have been several times, and they seem to be getting over their opening jitters. Hopefully, they will continue to improve. The Reuben Egg-rolls are far superior to those offered at (that Irish place in Destin and Pensacola that starts with Mc), and the accompanying sauce here is much nicer as well. The corned beef at O'Connor's actually tastes like corned beef, as opposed to that M place, too.

However, it's not really "Irish" and not really a "Pub", nor even a genuine Irish pub-like atmosphere. Perhaps that is where my expectations have been let down. Our server was clueless when we went for brunch the first time and inquired if they served "Full Irish" breakfast.

And, the bomb references are just not funny.

But this is Navarre. So it goes.

• Visited February 2013