“Good service” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 67 Restaurants in Navarre
Cuisines: Pizza, Sandwiches
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Helen Back Again in Navarre, Florida is a local's favorite sports bar and tourist destination that serves the best pizza on the Emerald Coast. Full bar with lots of drink specials. Plenty of TV's for watching your favorite teams.
Malmo, Sweden
“Good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Stopped to eat a pizza. It was not the best pizza I've had, but we got very good service. The resturant is close to the B est Western hotel.

Visited April 2014

Sarona, Wisconsin, United States
“fun place with great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband & I had so much fun here that we showed up again the next night. There are daily & nightly drink specials - they also had 99 cent slices of home-made pizza. They have a small menu of pizza and sandwiches but everything we had was great. There is a game area with pool tables, darts and other assorted games. They have a nice outdoor seating area with great views of the water & sunsets.

Visited March 2014
“Rather pay for pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Helen Back advertises free pizza but this is a ploy. They solicit military members with this false advertisement... free pizza cost my friends and family $40. If your a military and under 21, no matter how many years in service, somehow your military contribution is worth less than those older folks. Not only do under 21 pay $5 for their free pizza, dont come thirsty, because your tap water is not free either. I brought my 4 year old, ordered chicken tenders ($5.75), waited 20 minutes for 1 tender sliced 10 times. During my 20 minute wait, I shared a slice of pizza with my famished 4 year old. Whoops... my free pizza magically turned into another $5. When I complained, the general manager, Jamie Sheib, apologized and gave me Chris Semen's phone number (the owner). I called Chris... wow! Some customer service! He doubted my military service, threatened to talk to my commanding officer for complaining about his rules and boasted about the 3 star general that visited this low class establishment, all while exhibiting his poor customer service skills. I wonder if he was drinking, because only an irrational person would engage with a customer with such hostility. Next time I will be ordering Hungry Howies, picking up a brew and staying in the comfort of my home.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Big Pine Key, Florida
“Great Happy Hour and Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Right on the Santa Rosa sound with good deals on home-made pizza and great happy hour prices. Friendly staff and a lot of locals hang out at this place.

Visited February 2014
Navarre, Florida
“Good pizza!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Cool place to take the kids and have a beer with your pizza or hoggie. Video games and big TV's for the games and NASCAR. Scenic view and back deck. Bike night! Pizza by the slice or the big pie! Drinks are little on the high end price-wise, but all in all a great experience.

• Visited November 2013