“nice surprise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn And Suites Naples FL

You added Days Inn And Suites Naples FL to your Saves list
Days Inn And Suites Naples FL
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   3837 Toll Gate Boulevard, Naples, FL 34114 (Formerly Magnuson Hotel Naples)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #50 of 58 Hotels in Naples
Newport, United Kingdom
“nice surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2009

hotel was really good.you need a car to get about but the hotel was faultless.check in was friendly and quick.safety deposit boxes at reception.big room, clean and airy.the shower was really good and a nice clean bathroom.fresh towels every day.fantastic breakfast consisting of cereal, yogurts,toast,muffins,bagels,danish pastries,omlettes,beef patties,biscuits and sausage gravy,juice,tea,coffee,you could not fault it.would stay again

• Liked — breakfast
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Rochester, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2008

Stayed here April 5th and 6th. This was not even in my top ten places to stay in Naples, but I was visiting my mother and she did not have room to put me us up, as my sister was there also. My mother insisted that she pay for the room and booked the Holiday inn express. I read the reviews and was prepared for the bare minimums. I was surprised!!!! this hotel was very nice, the beds were very comfortable, the room was very clean and the furnishings seemed new. I stayed in several hotels durring our stay in florida and I can honestly say the beds here were the best. We did not stay here very much(just slept) but did eat the free b-fast each morning (scrambled/hardboiled eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy,waffles, bagels, cereal ect..) very good. There is also a small pool (did not use it). close to interstate but could not here traffic, also gas and food nearby. 15 minutes from beach.
Great stay and now is on my top two places to stay in Naples(great price).

• Liked — Clean room, great price
  • Disliked — B-fast ended a little earlier then advertised
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2008

I saw the reviews and planned on staying at another facility on that exit, however, it was booked, and I'm glad it was!!!

The value for the time of year was exceptional, and the only issue I experienced at the facility was one burnt out light bulb.

I want to extend my thanks to the staff there who made me feel at home, and inform other travellers to remember not to believe everything you read.

The breakfast was great, as was the cleanliness, and I stayed in one of their feature suites which is unlike any others I have stayed at in Holiday Express Hotels.

For general travel knowledge, if you can avoid travelling in FLorida during FEB and MAR please do, the costs in this state are a big pain to the pocket!!!

Stayed February 2008
Cleveland, OH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2007

We thought staying at a Holiday Inn would be a safe bet, unfortunately, not at this hotel. The smell of smoke is embedded throughout the hotel. Dark hallways led us to our room. When we arrived, someone left their tennis shoes in our room, there were bugs in the bathroom, dirty walls and just a definite feeling of unclean. The attempt to remodel was not successful. There were holes in the walls in the bathroom were they took down an old mirror. We slept in our clothes and in the morning were up and out of there in less than 10 minutes. We did not even want to shower there. The continental breakfast-we should have known better. The food was stale, the juice made us both sick. I would say keep on driving down the road!

Stayed November 2007
atlanta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2007

I stayed here a few times in 2005. This hotel is near the interstate, very near, and is surrounded by three others that are all pretty similar. It's a Holiday inn Express and they are generally the same from place to place but all of the hotels clustered on this exit are in need of updating. If you're looking for a decent place to stay that's right off the interstate, this is the place i'd pick off of this exit however there are better places to be found in Naples.

Stayed March 2005
Miami
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2004

I recently stayed at this hotel in Naples. The outward appearance is fine, but the hotel inside is rather gloomy and not bright. The hotel smells of cigarette smoke, even in my non smoking room. The rooms are clean and the beds and pillows are comfortable. I was disappointed to see that my blanket even had a burnt hole on it, though.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2004

I read the 'smokers heaven' review but didn't find this to be the case. I had checked reviews on this hotel after I had booked a room and therefore wasn't looking forward to staying at this hotel due to this review. I was pleasantly surprised. The room we had was large and clean. The staff on reception were friendly and helpful. There were lots of trucks in the car park but they were gone by 8am but we didn't hear a thing despite our room overlooking the car park. As it was less touristy compared to other hotels - it meant that the breakfast area was much quieter.

Been to Days Inn And Suites Naples FL? Share your experiences!