“Amazing 2 night break at Inn on 5th” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   699 5th Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102   |
Ranked #6 of 58 Hotels in Naples
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Slough, United Kingdom
“Amazing 2 night break at Inn on 5th”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Four of us recently shared a club level suite at Inn on 5th. The upgrade we made to the club level suite was the best decision for us. More space, more luxury and all the complimentary drinks and snacks made this very worthwhile and a luxury treat we were not expecting. We were driven to the beach in one of the hotel cars and were also offered chairs and a parasol which were also complimentary. I would go and visit again. The club level suite us now definitely for us. Amazing roof top terrace and pool which we also enjoyed.

Room Tip: Rooms near ice machine can become noisy in the morning when staff start the breakfast set up.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Judy N, Guest Relations Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear julie t,

We are so happy that your group experienced a wonderful stay with us and that our staff met all your needs. Our staff works very hard to make each and every guest have a memorable stay and we look forward to having you visit with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (285)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

A first class experience from arrival to departure.

The hotel looks fantastic from the outside and in. The bedrooms are large and the Juliette balcony overlooking the pool was charming

The staff are friendly knowledgeable and professional and particular mention must go to the valet team who could not do enough to help and were happy to take us to the beach and restaurants in the house car.

A perfect end to our honeymoon!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear RussellJohnston,

Congratulations! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff took good care of you. We look forward to celebrating future anniversaries with you.
Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

We loved the hotel very much.the staff is friendly and they will do anything for you.Can not wait to come again in December and enjoy the nice clean rooms and to see everybody again.It feels like coming home.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice but they have 2 hotels in de same street.We like the new one the best but the the...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Wendy D,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to having you stay again in December. December is beautiful on Fifth Avenue with all the decorations and holiday festivities. Wait to you seen the Inn decorated too.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

3 of us stayed in a Club Suite facing 5th Ave. The open air suite was huge, 2 queen beds, pull out couch, TV's galore, enormous bath with a shower that could handle all 3 of us! Everything seemed new. The doors & ceiling are insanely high which for a bloke 6'4" is a dream come true! Balcony was awesome in the evening. The roof top Jacuzzi was cool, though 3 streams pour over ones head. The pool is located across the street in the standard rooms section and was nice but shallow (3.5') which is awkward for those of us over 6'. The icing on the cake is the endless munchies, food, drinks, booze available for free in the Club Lounge on the 3rd floor, all 3 of us tackled this non-stop! Naples beach is 5-6 blocks away to the West on 5th. The service from the staff, valet and management is of the highest standard that I have seen in a long time leaving me the impression that all had attended hotel management school prior. Very trendy place!

Room Tip: Club Suites facing 5th Ave are the winners!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Judy N, Guest Relations Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear thumpo,

We are so delighted that you all enjoyed your experience staying with us in our Club Level Suites and all the amenties that go with it. We are also happy that our staff attended to all your needs and made your stay a memorable one. I am having our maintenance staff look into the temperature of the rooftop jacuzzi per your mention that it was cool. As for the depth of the pool, most hotels do not go more than 4FT due to liability issues so guests won't dive into the pools and injure themselves.
We hope you will return and stay with us again in the future.
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

We stayed in the Club Level Suites and were very pleased with the service, warm reception and quality of our room. The bed was very comfortable and the room very quiet. We loved all the complimentary goodies offered in the Club Level lounge...seems like every time we passed through the room there was a different display of snacks, appetizers, drinks, fruits or desserts available! The Avenue5 restaurant across the street is worth checking out too... a beautiful atmosphere and incredible menu.

Room Tip: The Inn is very nice, but if you can upgrade to the Club Level Suites its definitely worth it
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Judy N, Guest Relations Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear billy t,

Thank you for staying with us at the Inn on Fifth! I am very pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed all the amenities that our Club Level Suites have to offer. We strive to exceed your expectations at every opportunity.

We look forward to having you return and visit with us in the future.
Summerfield, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My wife and I plus two close friends had a phenomenal long weekend in Naples at Inn on Fifth.

We stayed in the luxurious suites and were treated to have the most accommodating concierge we have ever seen, by the name of Nancy.

We never had to drive anywhere as the Hotel provided limo trips to any of the restaurants, shopping areas, or anything else we could think of. Every evening there were cocktails an hors d'ouvres from 5-10 with only top shelf wines and liquors, plus shrimp and many other fine selections.

The personnel besides Nancy, were the most pleasant people ever, and there was nothing that we asked that, was not greeted with a smile and we will take care of it.

We have stayed in the regular rooms ( all have been redone ) and they too are superb. That is where we were booked but after seeing the suites, Nancy upgraded us for not a lot more dollars.

The cocktail area, the pool, the spas, the fitness center are what you expect to find on the finest cruise ships. While relaxing we met some wonderful folks who were also filled with raves.

The owner, Mr McCabe, should be extremely proud of not only the physical facility and what it has to offer but the fine staff that has been assembled.

We can't wait to go back... This was our first stay in the suites and will not be the last.

Also, their new restaurant, Avenue A is a must...

This hotel is not like anything we have ever seen, and we have been to many.

Thank you, Inn on Fifth..........

Room Tip: Every room is great. If you want to be close to the pool in the main hotel than stay on the 2nd floo...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Bob S,

On behalf of Mr. McCabe and the staff and the Inn on Fifth I want to thank you so much for your wonderful review. Our staff works very hard to ensure that each guests has a truly memorable stay and we are happy that you did.

Our Club Level suites have been a huge success since they opened almost two years ago and we are delighted you were able to experience the special amenities that they offer.

We look forward to having you return and stay with us.
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

What can I say? The Inn on 5th wasn’t just a stay for me….it was an experience…and a very sensual one too. Let me explain … The first sense you will experience when walking in is the beautifully decorated lobby. The only way I can describe it is sexy modern. Now I don’t know if that’s an actual design term, but that’s what I would call it. There’s lots of clean white with splashes of sexy colors like red and black. I loved their wall art and specially the beautiful glass vases. I don’t know who did the interior design but if I win the lotto I want to hire them!

The next sense that will quickly begin to indulge in is your sense of smell. What a delicious aroma filled the hotel. Every time I walked in, I stopped just to take a slow indulgent breath. It’s not over powering. It was a subtle enticing fresh aroma. Is there a candle I can buy? Yes, actually they sell the candles.

Finally, when you check in you know that feeling of slight dread that maybe they didn’t get your reservations right? Well, that’s when you get to enjoy the sense of relief. These people are like mind readers. They anticipate your every need. I stayed in the Club Level Suites and everything was taken care of. We had a concierge for the 32 room in this level. There is a complimentary beverage and treat schedule available at 5 intervals where they start by serving continental breakfast, then afternoon tea and snacks, evening hors d’oeuvres, and finally desserts and port wine. It seems as if the staff knows you personally and takes care of your every need.

I was very impressed at the cheerful attitude that the concierge Nancy had. She seems to love her job and it shows by how happy and sweetly she treated us. The other lady that works there cleaning the lobby was also a sweetie. Her name was Demaris. She would make me delicious “café con leche” every morning as soon as I walked in.

I haven’t even gotten to the rooms, wow factor! That’s all I can say. The bathroom was over the top with its shower, tub, two wash basins, and private stall. It was my first trip to Naples and I had a hard time deciding to stay a little bit longer lounging in my sexy living room or going out to see Naples. Comfy beds, luscious pillows, and again, what a sexy sense of décor. There, you see? The hotel was just rocking my senses.

The maid service was superb. Towels galore! Walking into those super neat beautiful rooms after walking around Naples for hours in the hot sun was delish.

At night I would go to the roof top and enjoy tranquility. Off season is great if you want to relax. I had the beautiful waterfall hot tub to myself under the stars.

When our experience was over and I had to leave (I should have stayed longer), I checked out at 12 noon but wanted to go on a 2pm tour so Milena, a wonderful front desk staff kept my things in the office (they were all wonderful). I also had some food they stored in the refrigerator. I returned around 5pm. There was a change of shift but everyone knew about my stuff and went to get it for me. I barely had to say a word. I think the Inn on 5th staff are mind readers, lol.

Tips:
Splurge and stay at the Club Level, it’s worth it.
Fabulous for honeymooners, very sexy place
Spa didn’t seem to be open during the summer but they give you a discount to another place.
Off season is better, only 32 rooms + not all occupied= supreme personal service and guaranteed relaxation

Room Tip: Club lever suites are worth it!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Marta L,

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We are indeed thrilled that we were able to deliver you an experience worth our four diamond designation and that our staff did a great job of taking care of you. As for our Spa on Fifth. They are open Tuesday through Saturday appointments beginning at 10:00 to 5:00 and they can accomodate guests on Sundays and Mondays if appointments are made in advance. We hope you will come visit us again and possible experience our spa.

Been to Inn on Fifth? Share your experiences!