“A classic but grand hotel in great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Trianon Old Naples

You added Trianon Old Naples to your Saves list
Trianon Old Naples
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   955 Seventh Avenue South, Naples, FL 34102 (Old Naples)   |
Ranked #22 of 58 Hotels in Naples
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“A classic but grand hotel in great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is in the most perfect location and the rooms are styled in a classic manor and very spacious, the breakfast was continental and all of the breads and pastries was very fresh. Head to Tin City and 5th avenue although the 2 areas are a worlds apart in terms of look, feel and price they are both worth a visit.. 5th avenue is gorgeous and the Italian food is excellent.. The only 2 areas the hotel could improve on would be a slightly bigger breakfast area ie more seating as we had to wait ten minutes to get an available table and the other would be to serve dinner as the weather was not good when we stayed but yet we had to go out to restuarnts as the hotel did not have an option to dine there. Overall I would return and reccomend.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

This hotel was amazing especially for the price we paid. It was in a fabulous spot to explore Naples on foot especially 5th Avenue. Here there was loads of restaurants to choose from to eat at without driving. The breakfast was ok but the coffee never seemed really hot but our room made up for that it was lovely and the staff were friendly.
I love Naples beach it is a fabulous stretch of beach to walk along. We saw thousands of fish very near the waters edge. We also saw stingrays and every time we walked along the pier we saw dolphins which was an amazing spectacle. I just love Naples!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stayed here for two nights in September, the hotel was clean and tidy,the room very spacious.
It is located about one mile from the beach in a very nice area of Naples and close to Tin City.
The continental breakfast was disappointing ,with very limited choice not the standard that we expected but overall a reasonable hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Wickford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had stayed many times at the Trianon in Bonita and had always been extremely satisfied, the only hotel I have ever stayed at in Florida that I wouldn't change a thing. Thought I would risk trying somewhere else and went for the Trianon in Naples. The hotel is equal in its perfect choice of attentive staff. The staff were extremely helpful to me when I had car trouble and had a little problem with contacting breakdown. The hotel is clean, tidy and in a nice position, it personally suits me because of its quietness, almost like a private club. I am going back in October. Please keep up the good work and don't change.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We walked all over Naples from our hotel. Easy walk to Tin City and 5th st. Good size room. Pleasant pool. Lovely continental breakfast. Gracious staff. Free parking. This is where we will stay when in Naples.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Pinellas Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here two nights at the end of August. This place was beautiful!! Nicely landscaped and well maintained. We arrived about 45 minutes before the check in time and the staff made us feel right at home! Very friendly and helpful! We had the deluxe room with a balcony that had two chairs and a table on it. Room 316 overlooks 10th street but has plenty of tall trees that block any noise. The big room was nicely decorated and very clean with plenty of fresh towels. The breakfast they serve in the morning consisted of bread, bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee, milk, orange and grapefruit juice. Though it was simple, the staff continued to restock so there was plenty for everyone there. In my opinion I thought it was good, just enough to get you going in the morning. The price of this place was a steal!! We will be back!!

Room Tip: Corner Room 316 Rocks!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Oyster Bay, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This Hotel is nicely appointed in the lobby, when I entered I was very impressed and thought I had hit the jackpot with my internet pick. But the desk clerk, although friendly was not at all helpful. There are no services so you are on your own. The rooms are clean but very low on amenities. Coffee machine was dinky, and they only give you one tiny packet of powered milk so you were out of luck if you wanted a second cup cup. The only choice was caffeinated which I thought was ridiculous. There were two glasses in the room, and two paper coffee cups. When I go to a hotel I expect that my travel needs will be anticipated and provided for.
The WORST part was the lousy internet connection! I had to hold my computer up in the air and practically stand in the hallway to get a signal. As I was in Naples on business, that situation was unacceptable and drove me nuts.
When I tried to check out early,they gave me a hard time. I asked to speak to the manager and she cleared it up, but it took time out of day. My stay, although brief gave me enough aggravation to spoil two days of my trip.
Location is great for downtown Naples, but there are other choices. I would give this place a miss.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Trianon Old Naples? Share your experiences!