My wife, daughter and her family stayed at this property in early November. Price was reasonable for this area and dates. The hotel is not at the current iteration for this chain, but it still is clean and the personnel are pleasant and welcoming. Reception worked to get two rooms for the family close together. Located right on Tamiami Trail (SR 41) with easy ingress/egress. There do not seem to be ice machines on the floors which is not usually an issue as the fridge has one, but when you initially arrive the ice maker has been turned off. If you need ice right away plan on waiting a bit. The included breakfast is fine with eggs, pancakes, bagels, juices, coffees, free local newspapers, etc. The dining area is broken up into two locations so you can get away from the buffet itself. One challenge in our first room (#234) is the A/C air handler which comes on with a loud clunk. Bit of a problem if you have someone sleeping on the fold out sofabed. Otherwise that room's location is great as it faces an empty (currently) field and thus is pretty quiet as well as being away from the elevator and not subject to heavy foot traffic. Hint: If you are moving significant stuff (we had luggage, food, sailing eqpt., etc.) grab a luggage cart when you can as it makes the effort a lot easier. Didn't see a whole lot of them around. Parking was not a problem for us, but it can get somewhat full towards the end of the day. Our second room (we traded off with my daughter's family) was a studio which was large and comfortable. It faced the inner court pool area and was a tad nosier than our previous room. Shopping centers up and down the street to stock up on groceries, etc.
As I am currently researching/pricing room rates in London, I feel spoiled that you can get as much room/value at properties like this for the price. Would stay again if the prices are equivalent.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Naples Hotel
- Residence Inn By Marriott Naples Hotel Naples
- Residence Inn Naples
- Naples Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Naples, Florida is your perfect extended-stay lodging choice for the sunny Naples area. This hotel is located less than 1 mile from Gulf of Mexico beaches, 30 minutes from SW Florida International Airport and 10 minutes from Naples Airport. The hotel has a great central location to all that Naples is famous for, such as the newly opened Mercato, Naples Fishing Pier, Golf, Art museums, Tennis, North Collier Regional Park, Sun n Fun waterpark and world class dining and shopping on 5th Avenue South and 3rd Street. Waterside Shops and Venetian Village are less than one mile. This all suite hotel is clean, modern, up to date, and features the NEW Marriott bedding package. One and two bedrooms suites have separate living and sleeping areas with full kitchens and free high-speed Internet. Pets welcome (fees apply). Enjoy our tropical courtyard area with heated pool, spa, sports court or fitness center. Free hot breakfast buffet daily and complimentary evening social Monday-Wednesday with light meal, beer and wine. (Wednesday night features poolside cook-out with Burgers, Hot Dogs, Salads, Beer, Wine, and all the fixings!) Free shuttle to beach and Naples Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.