My two daughters and one year old grand-daughter stayed here for a weekend to visit family. Yes, the facility is one of the more tired in the chain but we could not have been more comfortable in our two bedroom suite with two bathrooms. Room size was quite adequate.. We were assigned another room on arrival only to find a small group of ants in the bathroom. Not only did the hotel immediately change our location but they sent up the asst. desk clerk to move ALL of our stuff. The pool was very pleasant and we had several interactions with the staff over our short stay. Everyone of them always said hello with a smile. The breakfast was the usual buffet of make your own but was adequately supplied with different choices each morning. The location for Naples is busy but what part of Naples is not busy? Very close to shopping and the beach and easily accessible to route to family across town. The hotel was quiet and relaxing. We enjoyed our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Naples Hotel Naples
- Residence Inn By Marriott Naples Hotel
- Residence Inn Naples
- Naples Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Naples, Florida is your perfect extended-stay lodging choice for the sunny Naples area. This hotel is located less than 1 mile from Gulf of Mexico beaches, 30 minutes from SW Florida International Airport and 10 minutes from Naples Airport. The hotel has a great central location to all that Naples is famous for, such as the newly opened Mercato, Naples Fishing Pier, Golf, Art museums, Tennis, North Collier Regional Park, Sun n Fun waterpark and world class dining and shopping on 5th Avenue South and 3rd Street. Waterside Shops and Venetian Village are less than one mile. This all suite hotel is clean, modern, up to date, and features the NEW Marriott bedding package. One and two bedrooms suites have separate living and sleeping areas with full kitchens and free high-speed Internet. Pets welcome (fees apply). Enjoy our tropical courtyard area with heated pool, spa, sports court or fitness center. Free hot breakfast buffet daily and complimentary evening social Monday-Wednesday with light meal, beer and wine. (Wednesday night features poolside cook-out with Burgers, Hot Dogs, Salads, Beer, Wine, and all the fixings!) Free shuttle to beach and Naples Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.