Stayed last night and can safely say it's the dirtiest hotel I've ever stayed in. My husband and I had been on the road all day and were just looking for somewhere to lay our head for the night.
The room we were given had stained carpets, the air con didn't work but the worst part was the bathroom. Dark plentiful urine stains on the toilet and floor. It clearly hadn't been cleaned from the last occupant. Don't know how the cleaner missed it. There was also wrappers and rubbish left beside the sink.
On complaining and asking for a replacement, clean room, the guy on reception offered us a suite instead which was kind but we only wanted a clean room, not necessarily an upgrade. It was better and air con worked but again, stained carpets.
Hotel looks impressive from the outside and room size is large but the rooms need an upgrade and actual cleaners hired to actually clean the rooms. Breakfast also ended at 9 which I think is a tad early. We weren't told at check in so just missed it.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Naples Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown Hotel Naples
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown Hotel
- La Quinta Naples
- Naples La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown was recently named a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!Just blocks from the popular historic 5th Ave South & Tin City Marketplace, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown is a first-class hotel situated in the heart of Naples' premier shopping and entertainment district. The hotel is conveniently located just 2 miles from Naples Municipal Airp...see moreort, a mile from white sand beaches, and nearby the Naples Fishing Pier, Caribbean Gardens & Zoological Park, and Naples Philharmonic. There are ten golf courses within 5 miles of the hotel and with eight restaurants within walking distance, you won't have to go far to find great dining options. Business travelers enjoy a short 4-mile commute to the Naples Industrial Park. We are also close to attractions such as the Everglades, Naples Botanical Gardens, Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Conservancy Nature Center & Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. Each spacious guest room features free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hair dryer, expanded cable channels with Nintendo games, voice mail and much more. The hotel offers free high-speed wireless internet access, fitness center and a refreshing heated outdoor pool. You'll also wake up each morning to a delicious complimentary Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and free newspaper as well. Valet laundry service is also available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.