“Hampton Inn Naples, FL” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 58 Hotels in Naples
Naples, United States
“Hampton Inn Naples, FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Fast, easy check-in by a great receptionist. The lobby was very clean. The room was perfect. The heating and cooling worked well. The room staff always greeted you with a smile and took exceptional care of the room. Great breakfast prepared by a pleasant and caring associate. Food was fresh and plentiful. The complimentary cookies were delicious. The complimentary trip bag was well appreciated. I will return.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you Marie C. for your kind review of our hotel. Our team of hospitality professionals pride themselves on their Hampton-ality!!!! We hope to see you again at our property very soon! We will still have the Grab and Go's available in the lobby and we promise to have smiles to welcome you home to the Hampton Inn Naples I-75!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Naples
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Clean hotel, the staff are very courteous friendly and always greets you with a smile. Free breakfast with a variety of items to choose from, clean outdoor pool, and close to I-75. Would definately recommend this hotel family and friends for a great stay.

• Stayed June 2014
GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words.....we strive to maintain a very high level of cleanliness and our Hampton-ality shines with our smiling, friendly faces the moment you walk through the door....from fresh baked cookies and fresh brewed coffee, to smiles.....all of which are free, we sincerely thank you for selecting us as your home away from home.
North Palm Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Our family found this an excellent place for a wedding shower weekend. The value is great and all enjoyed. The beds were comfortable, the breakfast good and varied and the staff very friendly. If you are in the Naples area, this is a good pick.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad you had a wonderful time and experience at our hotel. We hope that when you return to the greater Naples area again that we will be your choice for accommodations.
Orlando, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is a nice place to stay. The hotel and rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. Good location for business travelers right off of major roads. No place to work out, but I was told they are adding that soon.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review of our property and yes, we are so excited to be adding a sweet shop, exercise facility, and totally revamping the entire property as soon as we get the green light. You will definitely have to come back to see us again, once everything is complete. We'd love to see you!!!
Naples, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Disappointed to discover that this location no longer supplies unscented toiletries. This was one reason I specifically chose a Hampton Inn. Could not use scented soaps and shampoos supplied because of allergies. Front desk had nothing I could use in their place. Breakfast offerings were limited, needed to be replenished more frequently. By 9 am, pickings were slim.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
We thank you for your review of our hotel. Our required Neutorgena products are very popular with most guests and we apologize that we had no unscented products available for your use. We did, however, check with the pharmacist at Target as to which products we could offer as a substitute since most products contain some sort of fragrance. ( I, too, am sensitive to fragrances and various air freshener products, so I certainly empathize with your situation). Unfortunately the Pharmacist told us that she is not familiar with any totally unscented soap or shampoo products. Upon further research, we have found that Neutrogena Naturals Face, and Body Bar, Dove Fragrance Free Soap, and Kirk's Castile Soap are fragrance free, and we will now keep a selection of these in reserves for those guests who also have the same needs. Free and Clear is also a brand name for shampoo and conditioner which we will also seek out for our future guests as well. Thank you for letting us know. Hopefully we can prevent the same from happening to another guest in the future and please contact us when you are returning so we can make sure to have these special amenity products on hand during your stay and waiting in your room for you. Kari Craig is our General Manager and Bernita Esprit is our Guest Services Manager, and both can be reached phoning us directly at 239-596-1299.

Again, we thank you for bringing this to our attention and will work on a permanent solution on our end.
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed for 2 days while my vacation home was having flooring installed. The room was clean, the staff friendly and the complementary breakfast had a great selection. would recommend this motel. If I need another place to stay in Naples this is the place.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
hampton2630, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words. Glad to hear the tile installation went well and on track! We are also very pleased that you will recommend out hotel in the future to your friends, family and neighbors. After all, sometimes family is more fun when they stay at a hotel. Just a thought. Stop in for a coffee one day to say hello!!!
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We spent the weekend in this hotel. Very clean and the staff was very helpful and courteous. My only real complaint would be the lack of a gym. At the very least accommodate a room with a treadmill, bike and a workout bench. Besides that everything else was great. And most importantly very CLEAN!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review of our property. We appreciate cleanliness as much as our guests. Glad you found our hotel to your liking. We hope you will return to stay with us again!

Been to Hampton Inn Naples I-75? Share your experiences!