Spent one night here at the Ramada last week, and I really enjoyed it. (Loved the dolphin fountains! the grounds are beautiful, the plants well maintained). The rooms (had a total of 3 rooms) were all clean and well appointed. Bed/pillows very comfy. The breakfast room is large and the food was very good. You could get a nice sized breakfast. The front desk was very nice, too! Very good value, and we would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Of Naples Hotel
- Ramada Inn Of Naples Hotel Naples
- Holiday Inn Naples
- Naples Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let Holiday Inn of Naples captivate you! Centered in Paradise and perfectly located in the Heart of Naples...Only 1/2 mile from the endless white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico/Loudermilk Park, 1 mile from downtown Naples/5th Avenue and 1/2 mile from the 70-store Coastland Mall...The perfect location for leisure or business travellers. Relax and sleep well in our comfortable and superbly clean rooms. Be sure to enjoy the area s finest outdoor pool, heated to 84 degrees year-round, in our incredibly beautiful tropical courtyard. Value pricing and special rates for stays of 7 or more nights. We offer complete hotel services, too, including Pate s Steakhouse, serving breakfast and dinner daily. Free, easy-to-use wireless Internet access w/own laptop. 3 Diamond AAA-rated. And, best of all, no extra charge for our abundant sunshine or our endless good cheer and service. Limited pet designated rooms; $25/day pet fee; call hotel direct for pet room reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Ramada Inn of Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.