Stayed here for 5 nights with my wife and 2 children and had a wonderfully relaxing time. The apartment we stayed in had a lovely view over Naples Bay, was large and very nicely decorated and maintained; comfortable lounge, nice dining area, well equipped kitchen and nice bedrooms, all spotlessly clean.
The property has a small pool, a jacuzzi and a terrace on which are sunloungers and tables/chairs. They were also nice and very quiet. The location is fantastic - overlooking Naples bay at the end nr. the swimming pool but just one mile from the Gulf of Mexico beaches (which were stunning) and Naples pier and very definitely at (in my opinion) the best end of Naples. Only thing to be aware of is that the property seems to be on the flight path for a small airport a mile or so away, so small aircraft and executive jets do pass quite close overhead. It actually wasn't an issue for us, but it does mean that the place is not completely quiet.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful and willing to chat. It was really nice to be able to borrow bikes (for free) and especially chairs, umbrellas and even body boards for the beach - this made our days on the beach really comfortable.
I'd definitely go back both to Naples and to the Charter Club resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Old Naples, Charter Club Of Naples Bay gives you the best of secluded relaxation, alongside exciting activities and entertainment. Stroll along Naples seven miles of sugar-white sand beaches. Enjoy the area’s array of restaurants, galleries, boutiques and shops. Experience the area’s championship golf courses, tennis courts, boating and deep-sea fishing. The 33-unit Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay, on the southwestern coast of Florida, is comprised of 11 three-story buildings overlooking beautiful Naples Bay and sits on the premier corner of Tenth Avenue South and Tenth Street South.This non-smoking resort's two-bedroom/two-bath condos sleep six and have views of Naples Bay, which guests can enjoy from their 30-foot screened lanais. They are designed with high-quality furnishings, TVs and DVD players. The condos provide 1,240 sq. ft. of living space, with living and dining areas, fully-equipped kitchens, wet bars, separate bedrooms and washers/dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay Hotel Naples
- Charter Hotel Naples Bay
- Charter Club Resort On Naples