We have stayed at the Charter Club four times now and its one of the places that is just wonderful to keep coming back to .. The location is fantastic , its 5 mins by car to the beach which is a m a z i n g .. its a couple of minutes walk to fantastic restaurants like The Dock and Riverwalk , 5th Avenue is ten minute walk away and Tin City is right there too . The apartment has just been re-furbished and is ever so well appointed , its very comfortable and you feel right at home .. it has a great kitchen , comfy lounge with a cable plasma tv , a fantastic master bedroom with an en suite and a tv and a great second bedroom where our son slept also en suite and with his own tv too ..We had Apartment 1B which had great views over the bay and the rest of the grounds which immaculate .. The Charter Club has a nice pool which is great to cool off in after a morning jog ! There is a Tiki bar near the pool too , plenty of chairs to enable a little bit of early morning sun or all day if you so desire .. The CC also offers free bicycles which we used everyday , free chairs and beach towels and the staff were fantastic too , nothing was too much trouble .. Mary , Shelia and Oreo were very helpful and helped organise other activities like boat rides and restaurant recommendations etc etc .. What can I add other than we will definitely be back next summer !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Old Naples, Charter Club Of Naples Bay gives you the best of secluded relaxation, alongside exciting activities and entertainment. Stroll along Naples seven miles of sugar-white sand beaches. Enjoy the area’s array of restaurants, galleries, boutiques and shops. Experience the area’s championship golf courses, tennis courts, boating and deep-sea fishing. The 33-unit Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay, on the southwestern coast of Florida, is comprised of 11 three-story buildings overlooking beautiful Naples Bay and sits on the premier corner of Tenth Avenue South and Tenth Street South.This non-smoking resort's two-bedroom/two-bath condos sleep six and have views of Naples Bay, which guests can enjoy from their 30-foot screened lanais. They are designed with high-quality furnishings, TVs and DVD players. The condos provide 1,240 sq. ft. of living space, with living and dining areas, fully-equipped kitchens, wet bars, separate bedrooms and washers/dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay Hotel Naples
- Charter Hotel Naples Bay
- Charter Club Resort On Naples