We exchanged timeshare to Charter Club for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Before arriving we requested an apartment with a good view and we got it. We were on the top floor looking out over Naples Bay which was wonderful, watching the boats coming in and out.
All apartments are 2 bedroom and large with full length, screened balconies stretching across the front of the living room and master bedroom. A table and 4 chairs as well as a lounger, comfy chair and footstool and another small table were provided. Both bedrooms were also a good size. The bathrooms are not large but adequate. However the wash hand basins and toilets are really low and took a bit of getting used to. Good quality towels which were changed mid-week. Good sized kitchen as well as a washer/dryer.
Our only complaint we had was that there seemed to be AC units on the roof which were very loud at night. We thought it was ours at first but on switching it off the noise was still there. We mentioned it to reception who said maintenance would look into it but it never changed. I would request a lower unit if we returned in future as I had to sleep with ear plugs. Another thing that surprised us was the aircraft noise. I have never read anything about this in any review which surprises me. During the day it was constant. My husband thinks it was all private planes but some were fairly large and noisy as we were right under the flight path.
Lovely pool area although not large. Beautiful views of the bay while lounging. The Tiki Bar we also found was good for drinks although we didn't eat there. Great quality pool towels too. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
The area is really good. Walking distance to restaurants and shops on 3rd and 5th although the roads are dark at night so either drive or get a taxi. Tin City and Naples Bay restaurants were walkable and lit at night and we especially enjoyed the Tavern on the Bay. The Cove, with restaurants, is close as well as more eateries in the same area.
Highly recommended and if we're ever back in Naples we'd try to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Old Naples, Charter Club Of Naples Bay gives you the best of secluded relaxation, alongside exciting activities and entertainment. Stroll along Naples seven miles of sugar-white sand beaches. Enjoy the area’s array of restaurants, galleries, boutiques and shops. Experience the area’s championship golf courses, tennis courts, boating and deep-sea fishing. The 33-unit Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay, on the southwestern coast of Florida, is comprised of 11 three-story buildings overlooking beautiful Naples Bay and sits on the premier corner of Tenth Avenue South and Tenth Street South.This non-smoking resort's two-bedroom/two-bath condos sleep six and have views of Naples Bay, which guests can enjoy from their 30-foot screened lanais. They are designed with high-quality furnishings, TVs and DVD players. The condos provide 1,240 sq. ft. of living space, with living and dining areas, fully-equipped kitchens, wet bars, separate bedrooms and washers/dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay Hotel Naples
- Charter Hotel Naples Bay
- Charter Club Resort On Naples