“overall solid stay very nice hotel staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #37 of 58 hotels in Naples
Cleveland, Ohio
“overall solid stay very nice hotel staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Overall a very nice stay at the hotel, check in as easy as i prepaid via travel site, they only needed a credit card for extra charges , gave me my room keys and i was off to the room. the room itself was reasonable for the price. I had a small patio for which i could stand and look outside, the full opening door was nice i sat there with a beer and watched a storm roll in. the bed was clean as were the sheets and pillows i always check(little ocd) I only have a few issues which is why my rating isn't higher. One my drain was very slow to go down. i dont take that long of a shower to have it be near the tops of my ankles , little nasty having standing water while im trying to get cleaned. The next is when i traveled it wasn't in high season yet they gave me a room right next to the elevator?, i heard it until i fell asleep and then a few times after.... I would have called to have my room changed but was only there one night and didn't want to bother. Overall a good stay. The staff at front were also very nice.

Room Tip: request a room not near the elevator ,
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for your stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Naples. I certainly hope during your next trip to Naples you will stay with us and the storms will be less frequent and the room will be far from the elevators. I assure you we have quiet rooms throughout the hotel that would help make your stay more enjoyable!

187 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

As you walk in the staff greets you with a smile, I had the special Florida resident package which included a great breakfast. They recommended the Swan River Fish restaurant which is a great place to eat. I used the pool which was nice and clean. The Bistro is an ok place to have a quick dinner and a nice breakfast. The menu is a little bit on the small site, however it’s ok.
One problem in the bistro, which I pointed out to the staff, is when they gave me the bottle of ketchup the bottle insides top was very dirty, the ketchup bottle cap was hard to get off because it was disgusting looking with old ketchup caked on. I found this problem with several bottles. This is a no no. The staff was busy watching TV instead of paying attention to the customers, they never came over to ask how the food was, burger overcooked, nor did they clear the table when we finished eating. I finally cleared the table myself.
Overall the place is ok, the bottom of some of the quest rooms looks like they have been beaten up, and even the bathroom door in my room was beaten up.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
We are delighted that you chose to stay here with us while traveling to Naples, Florida. Thank you for your input and observations regarding the Bistro Café and the guest rooms. We will certainly address the issues and during your next stay with us you will notice the improvements. Again, it is our pleasure to have you as our guest.
Munich, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

During our holidays in Florida we decided that we want to visit Naples as well. This hotel had been recommended to us, we decided to give it a try, and we were not disappointed.
First and foremost the staff should be mentioned. They were great; they bent over backwards to accomodate our wishes and they were always incredibly helpful. There was no fridge in the room, we asked for one, five minutes later we had our own fridge. We needed another hotel for our next stay, they did not rest until they had found us a great reservation; so the staff was a great boon to the hotel already.
The rooms were nice and spacious, fairly clean, very quiet and with very good beds. Pool area was also good, not too big and not too small, just the right size for a quick dip.
Also the hotel was conveniently located, it was just a couple of minutes to the next beach, to the center of Naples and to good restaurant.
Only thing we were not too impressed about was the breakfast, since this has been outsourced.
But we enjoyed our stay so much that we decided to prolong our stay, again something that was quickly and efficiently sorted out by the reception,

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
We are delighted that you chose our hotel for your stay in Naples, and hope if your travels bring you back to the United States and Naples, you will once again choose to stay with us.
We make every effort to assist our guest no matter what their request, and we are so happy that you recognized this during your stay.
The restaurant is run by our hotel, and although its concept is relatively new, we pride ourselves on the healthy options we offer to our guests and the happy hour we serve daily from 5 -7 pm.
I assure you on your next visit the Bistro will measure up to your expectations.
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I just got back from my weekend retreat at the Courtyard Marriott Naples, and as usual, I left feeling rejuvenated, rested and happier than when I arrived.I've come here many times for a weekend getaway from Boca Raton and it is a great location to explore Naples and the gulf coast. The staff is genuinely friendly,very helpful, and accommodating. Angela was her usual helpful self, friendly and kind. Anneris was great at getting my room ready for me. Carla in the cafe was so much fun to talk to, and the food was so good at the cafe, that I missed my reservation at the Italian restaurant nearby (oops) I will be back!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
The entire staff at The Courtyard by Marriott Naples is very appreciative of your loyalty to our hotel.! It is a delight to have you as a guest and we look forward to a return visit very soon.
wellington, fl
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This place, even "renovated" feel more like a Fairfield Inn. Offered a room with a "balcony" which hardly had room for 2 chairs, overlooking the green colored swimming pool...yuck. Had to ask for a refrigerator to be brought up (apparently not enough so every room can have one)...it was clean & worked. No breakfast included, just free coffee....staff seemed nice but were absolutely no help when my nightgown (brand new & expensive) turned up missing...my fault for leaving it by accident but still...doesn't speak for much honesty. Oh, well, lesson learned...won't be back at this place.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Ziad E, Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
I am sorry that your balcony room overlooking the swimming pool was less than you expected. It is one of our guests' favorite rooms. Because our refrigerators ore oversized, not all guests like them in their rooms, so we only place them in the rooms by request only.
Regarding your nightgown. my housekeeping staff, front desk staff, and I searched feverishly immediately after your phone call to locate your missing gown. Unfortunately, we simply could not find it. Lost and found is an integral part of our Housekeeping Department, and we take pride in the steps necessary to return lost items to our guests.
I do hope that when you return to Naples, you will have a pleasant return trip.
grangemouth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The rooms are huge, spotless, comfortable and the beds are to die for. I wanted to stay longer. New meals service has commenced and I think this will be a huge benefit for travellers staying here. Staff were very helpful, nice gym and laundry, free wifi in all rooms, drinks and ice vending machines . On a tour this was my favourite hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms have been renovated and they are beautiful
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
We are delighted that you enjoyed your short stay while on your tour in Florida.
If your travels bring you this way again, we certainly hope we will be
number one choice for a hotel in Naples, Florida!
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stay here about 6-7 times a year for business. The staff is always accommodating, clean renovated rooms, great location, etc. etc. There is really not a negative comment you make. You cant go wrong here!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Ziad E, Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for returning to the Courtyard by Marriott when your travels bring you to Naples. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to both Marriott and our hotel. Look forward to seeing you here again soon.

Been to Courtyard Naples? Share your experiences!