“Simply unparalleled service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 58 Hotels in Naples
Bakersfield, CA
“Simply unparalleled service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

This was my first visit at a Ritz-Carlton Hotel. I have stayed at some wonderful hotels, but nothing quite like the Ritz. The rooms were beautiful, classically styled. Every room has a view of the Gulf Coast and not just a view, an expansive view. The service was amazing. Each and every staff member made us feel like we were special. It was simply impeccable. The restaurants were amazing. The crabcakes were like no other I had ever tasted. I am craving one now! The location, in Naples Florida is beautiful and has wonderful shopping. I highly recommend for a romantic weekend.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
Tenafly, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

me and my wife stayed at this hotel for 1 night and it was amazing! the place was so beautiful. when we first walked in, we beautiful crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. the lobby was beautiful. we were immediately checked-in. the people were so nice there and the service was great! we got our room upgraded to a beach view room. when we got to the room, it was beautiful. everything about it was wonderful! when we got to the pool side, we relaxed. it was very nice, especially the beach. we also went to the spa. it was so relaxing at the spa! overall, this hotel was excellent and i definitely come here again.

Room Tip: rooms with a beach view are great for a sunset!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My stay at the Ritz Carlton in Naples was spectacular due to the service. Honestly, the hotel looks a bit outdated and it feel more of a city hotel than a beach resort. However, my stay was amazing and would definitely return because of the service. There was not a request that was not met with the friendliest attitude. One day I lost my driver license, and they called my room to inform me that they had found it, I had not even noticed I had lost it!!! The beach is great, considering we are in Florida and contrary to popular belief beaches in Florida are not the best. Highly recommend this hotel! Highly recommend the ocean front restaurant not only for the food but for the view (especially at the sunset)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Stayed at RC Naples for four nights at end of October. Wonderful! Took our 7 month old baby and stayed on club level. Food on club was fantastic; actual space for lounge was a little small. But very nice. Service on club top notch. Dressed our baby up as a lobster for Halloween and the staff supplied us with a giant pot and a chef for some memorable photos!!! Loved it. Storm Sandy was around so very windy and our time at actual beach was limited. Pool very relaxing and comfortable. Overall great and will come back especially after renovation next fall.

• Stayed October 2012
Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We wanted to celebrate our 25th anniversary in luxury, and wanted to fly direct from D.C., so the Ritz-Carlton in Naples, Florida was the perfect location!

We thought the staff was amazing and the facilities were beautiful. There were two different pools, one for families and one for people who wanted to get away from the kids.

We had massages in the SPA and my massage was one of the best I have ever had (thanks, Nadia!). The mineral pool was a great place to hang out afterwards.

The beach was very pretty. The only two comments I will make about the beach: 1) If I am paying all that money to stay at the Ritz, I kind of feel like you should throw the umbrella in for free. $28 isn't going to make a big difference on my bill, but we didn't get one, just out of principal. Don't be cheap, Ritz-Carlton--give the guests the umbrella as a courtesy! 2) There was a big program to preserve the turtles which meant that walking on the beach at night was discouraged. I was kind of bummed about this...I love the turtles and we respected the program, but there is nothing more romantic than an evening beach walk!

All-in-all, I had a wonderful time! The view from our Ocean Front King room was magnificent, the room was well appointed (although pretty far from the elevator), and the staff was great!
Thanks for such a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: If you have any mobility issues, be sure to ask how far the room is from the elevator. We were prett...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We spend 4 nights at the Ritz again this October. As in our previous stay we appreciate the location and the great views from the Ritz. The delivery is solid.

Obviously the hotel has come in to its years and it's up for refurbishing. Services are ok, but not at the level of other hotels in the same price range.

I like the Ritz concept, but this hotel will need upgrading going forward.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed at the Ritz for three wonderful nights during the SNPA convention. First class all the way! You pay for it though. Its best to have a car and get off property for a while to enjoy the city and give your bank account a break.I ate dinner at Steamers on airport road, this is a local place that blows away most food even found on the resort and its with in a 5 minute drive.
The parking will set you back 27.20 a night, tax included! So bring dollar bills for the bellman/valet. Overall this is an amazing property right on the ocean, 3 pools with cabanas, and a private beach.

Room Tip: top floor with pool ocean view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to The Ritz-Carlton, Naples? Share your experiences!