We wanted to celebrate our 25th anniversary in luxury, and wanted to fly direct from D.C., so the Ritz-Carlton in Naples, Florida was the perfect location!
We thought the staff was amazing and the facilities were beautiful. There were two different pools, one for families and one for people who wanted to get away from the kids.
We had massages in the SPA and my massage was one of the best I have ever had (thanks, Nadia!). The mineral pool was a great place to hang out afterwards.
The beach was very pretty. The only two comments I will make about the beach: 1) If I am paying all that money to stay at the Ritz, I kind of feel like you should throw the umbrella in for free. $28 isn't going to make a big difference on my bill, but we didn't get one, just out of principal. Don't be cheap, Ritz-Carlton--give the guests the umbrella as a courtesy! 2) There was a big program to preserve the turtles which meant that walking on the beach at night was discouraged. I was kind of bummed about this...I love the turtles and we respected the program, but there is nothing more romantic than an evening beach walk!
All-in-all, I had a wonderful time! The view from our Ocean Front King room was magnificent, the room was well appointed (although pretty far from the elevator), and the staff was great!
Thanks for such a wonderful stay!
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Hotel Naples
- The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Hotel
- Naples Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Naples
- Ritz Naples
- Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Naples Ritz-Carlton
- Naples Ritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the pristine white sands of Southwest Florida’s Gulf Coast, The Ritz-Carlton, Naples is a Five Star, Four Diamond beach resort that appeals to today’s sophisticated traveler with an array of pampering amenities. With stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico, the resort offers a variety of innovative dining experiences, a luxurious, 51,000 square-foot world class spa, two heated pools, a high tech entertainment lounge, an interactive environmental children’s program and a wide selection of beach activities and water sports. Only three miles from the beach resort and accessible by a convenient hotel shuttle, the 295-room Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort is ranked as the #1 golf resort in Florida by Conde Nast Traveler magazine and as one of the 15 best luxury golf resorts in North America by Golf Digest. The golf resort is home to a pair of 18-hole signature Greg Norman golf courses at Tiburon and hosts the annual PGA TOUR Franklin Templeton Shootout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.