This was a good hotel. We had a view of the ocean and the surrounding Naples skyline. Their was nice seating out there for morning coffee and reading or a bottle of wine in the evening. The service was very good. We had cocktails at the lobby bar which were good. We hung out by the pool and had cocktails and swam around. The chairs were comfortable and it wasn't too crowded. If you look over the ledge you might see a gator and a large turtle, we did. Breakfast was very good. There was a mountain of smoked salmon at the buffet which was great. Now all this being said everything was expensive; the drinks, the breakfast, food. To get to the beach DO NOT WALK!!!! Take the tram or long golf carts. It is 6/10ths of a mile or 1km. So if you want to walk go ahead but the carts will be passing you by and there isn't anything you will see that you won't see while riding. The beach is nice, the beds are for rent the individual chaise chairs are free (plus tip to the guy that takes you out there and the guy that drives you to and from the hotel). If you valet park over night it will cost you 25 a night. We tipped 3 every time we picked up the car. Over all a very nice stay. The beds were comfortable, the room was nice, there was a giant mirror. We liked it and would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naples Grande Beach Resort is Southwest Florida's insider secret for couples, families and business groups looking for an eco-smart beach retreat with panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico. Set on 23 waterfront acres adjoining a 200-acre nature preserve and mangrove estuary, the resort is celebrated for its genuinely friendly staff who embody the highly hospitable philosophy of "The answer is yes; what's the question?" Inviting features include spacious guestrooms, suites and bungalows with private balconies or patios; same-floor meeting space and break-out rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows; energizing recreation, including championship golf, award-winning tennis and water sports on three miles of sugar sand beach; three signature pools, including one with a 100-foot water slide; a rejuvenating Naples Grande Spa and inventive dining options. It's also just a short stroll or bike ride on palm-lined streets to unique shops, restaurants and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Naples Grande Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Naples Hotel Naples
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection Naples