“Over priced” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Naples Grande Beach Resort

You added Naples Grande Beach Resort to your Saves list
Naples Grande Beach Resort
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   475 Seagate Drive, Naples, FL 34103 (Formerly Waldorf Astoria Naples) (North Naples)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
$50 nightly resort credit
Ranked #18 of 58 Hotels in Naples
otis, ma
“Over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Check in was good. Pelican is way over priced, food was fair service was good. Aura breakfast way over priced and service left a lot to be desired. Friday happy hour need much more help. Room was given a suite I booked king bedded so said ok nice housekeeping was ok during the week but the weekend was horrible. Check out after I got over the shock of being charged a grand anight when I was expecting a little over $400. Still not settled. I have all my paperwork so we shall see. All and all our 7 days was ok and 30.00 resort fee plus parking too high. Our second stay probably will stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed February 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Bonita Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My husband and I had a mini stay-cation at the resort! The stay couldn't have been better! The staff was very accommodating, especially after I lost my phone at the pool. No one rested until it was found! We rented one of the cabanas and stayed by the pool the entire day. It is equipped with a TV (so he could watch golf), snacks and great service by Kelvin. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Loule, Portugal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This is the 3rd Year running that we have stayed at this great Hotel and it gets better each year. The new management have done a great job in the renovations and The Catch of the Pelican is now one of the top restaurants in Naples. The staff from Front Desk through the restaurants to and including Housekeeping have been wonderful and sorted out very quickly any requests. Debbie at Breakfast was always a delight and looked after us each morning.

We are already looking forward to next year!

Only comment would be that The Aura restaurant should be open as well in the evening. This is a large hotel and it can easily service two restaurants constantly.

Room Tip: Rooms on South side are quieter
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

My company had a poolside function this evening with great food and drinks and wonderful service! All of the staff were very accomodating and we had a great bartender, Brian, who not only made the best rum punch, but also took photos for us. Thanks Naples Grand!

• Stayed March 2015
Donna C, Executive Office at Naples Grande Beach Resort, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!
We were very pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit and will be sure to share your compliments with Brian.
Northbrook, Illinois, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The Naples Grand Beach Resort was wonderful. I blindly chose this hotel as I had never been to Naples before. The hotel was very upscale. Our oversized room had a beautiful balcony and faced the Gulf. The pool area was lovely. The "boardwalk" was just outside the pool area and you could walk the short distance to the beach or use the shuttles. It was fun walking in the tree covered area for the approximately 1/2 mile walk. The concierge was very helpful in getting us dinner reservations at the last minute on Christmas Eve and Day. I definitely would stay here again if I could fit the room price in my budget.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your kind feedback. We were thrilled to hear you chose Naples, and our property for your first visit to Naples and we hope that we may host you for many more trips in the future. If I can be of any assistance at all, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We recently stayed at the Naples grande beach resort and I'm at a loss for words. If I had to describe the hotel service and amenities in one word it would be WOW!! The hotel manager Jacob personally showed our group around and knew all of his employees names! With over 400 employees that is very impressive!! This goes to show that he not only cares about the guests but the employees as well!
My friends and I purchased a cabana in the adult swimming area and it was definitely worth the money!!! It may seem a little expensive but go ahead and spend the money! The service and attention is next to none!

We look forward to going back and doing it all over again!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Donna C, Executive Office at Naples Grande Beach Resort, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Good Morning and thank you so much for your lovely review! Jacob will be thrilled to hear he had such a positive impact on your trip and I have already shared your review with him. If there is anything I can do to assist you in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Donna Cox
Executive Office
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Had the pleasure of staying here last week for 5 nights. The renovations to rooms and all outdoor spaces are fabulous. Service was also top notch! We had one little issue with our shower, which was taken care of immediately. The pools are gorgeous and outdoor patio area with rockers and fire pit wonderful. We truly did not want to go inside, as it is so inviting.
We have stayed here years ago when it was the Registry, so we knew the situation with the beach. In my opinion, this is their greatest negative. It is a .6 mile walk from the main building, out through the mangroves to the beach. I'm a huge huge walker so that doesn't bother me- just being so far from the property is an inconvenience. Also, their beach is quite narrow & flat out crowded at this time of high volume occupancy. It is still great for strolling and the beach cabana guys are great. I personally will probably choose to stay elsewhere in the future, as I like to be right "on" the beach. But as for the property and it's level of service, it really is top notch! In 5 days, we never encountered an unfriendly or unhelpful staff member.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Although we were pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit we were sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our location with regard to beach access. We are really proud of the Mangrove Sanctuary between the resort and the Gulf but completely understand that if you want direct beach access you may want to try another resort. However, in the event you are back in Naples we would of course want you to stay with us regardless. If I can ever be of assistance, please don't ever hesitate to let me know.

Been to Naples Grande Beach Resort? Share your experiences!