we decided to escape cold Ohio winters for a long weekend. We ended up booking a reservation at the Naples Grande Beach resort, our first time here. The resort property is absolutely beautiful and we ended up with a room on the 11th floor which has a wonderful balcony that we are able to see both the sunset and sunrise. Although the beach is a slight distance they have a great shuttle system that will take you there or it's a nice long walk for those of you like to walk on a raised deck walkway. When you get to the beach they have a great number of options and we chose to rent what appears to be a queen size bed platform which comes with a couple of movable chairs and small tables as well as two umbrellas and an hour of kayaking or paddle boarding. Michail ended up being our host for the day and he did a fabulous job of setting us up, giving us kayaking instructions and tending to us all day to ensure that we were having a good time. As a young man it was also refreshing that he remembered our name and greeted us constantly every time we passed by. I realize at a nice resort that can be expected but Michail was very genuine. Our entire day at the beach and watching the sunset was just what the doctor ordered. We would highly recommend the experience to those looking for a time of great relaxation and refreshment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naples Grande Beach Resort is Southwest Florida's insider secret for couples, families and business groups looking for an eco-smart beach retreat with panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico. Set on 23 waterfront acres adjoining a 200-acre nature preserve and mangrove estuary, the resort is celebrated for its genuinely friendly staff who embody the highly hospitable philosophy of "The answer is yes; what's the question?" Inviting features include spacious guestrooms, suites and bungalows with private balconies or patios; same-floor meeting space and break-out rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows; energizing recreation, including championship golf, award-winning tennis and water sports on three miles of sugar sand beach; three signature pools, including one with a 100-foot water slide; a rejuvenating Naples Grande Spa and inventive dining options. It's also just a short stroll or bike ride on palm-lined streets to unique shops, restaurants and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Naples Grande Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Naples Hotel Naples
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection Naples