We were booked into this property by the organizers of a professional education seminar and were so impressed that we stayed on an additional two days. Both the premises and the service had the "flavour" of being on a cruise. The 1/2 mile boardwalk (with optional no-charge shuttle) to a "movie picture" beach" was a super plus.
General Manager Theo Gornell is the quintessential "guests' manager". One cannot say too much about his treatment of guests.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Naples Hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Naples Hotel Naples
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waldorf Astoria Naples is Southwest Florida’s insider secret for couples, families and business groups looking for an eco-smart beach retreat with panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico. Set on 23 waterfront acres adjoining a 200-acre nature preserve and mangrove estuary, the resort is celebrated for its genuinely friendly staff who embody the highly hospitable philosophy of "The answer is yes; what’s the question?" Inviting features include spacious guestrooms, suites and bungalows with private balconies or patios; same-floor meeting space and break-out rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows; energizing recreation, including championship golf, award-winning tennis and water sports on three miles of sugar sand beach; three signature pools, including one with a 100-foot water slide; a rejuvenating Waldorf Astoria Spa and inventive dining options. It’s also just a short stroll or bike ride on palm-lined streets to unique shops, restaurants and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.