My husband and I stayed this past weekend for 3 nights. We stayed in the Bungalows which are bigger than a standard room but not in the main part of the hotel. The room is a suite with a large bedroom and large living room and patio. Our bungalow was not a great one as it was next to the tennis courts and didn't feel very private. Also our patio had only shade; no sun. Love the size of the bungalows though, lots of room to move around. We were here with a large group from my husbands company and this is the 4th year in a row that we have stayed here. We did notice this year that they are trying to "Waldorf" the hotel a little better in terms of service. There was a lot more attention to detail on many things in the hotel such as the pool deck (more umbrellas and waiter and waitress service). However, the housekeeping was not great. Our room was not that clean. Hairs on the bathroom floor (not ours), dirt by the front door that was never swept up. The food was excellent at breakfast at Aura. Expensive but delicious. The lobby bar is beautiful and fun to hang out at. We rented a cabana at the pool for the first time and that was fun. The beach is beautiful and the chairs are very comfy with the cushions. You can walk there very easily which my husband and I do or take a golf cart ride that is always going back and forth. All in all I would stay here again. They seem to really want to make it a Waldorf property.
- Also Known As:
- Waldorf Astoria Naples Hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Naples Hotel Naples
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waldorf Astoria Naples is Southwest Florida’s insider secret for couples, families and business groups looking for an eco-smart beach retreat with panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico. Set on 23 waterfront acres adjoining a 200-acre nature preserve and mangrove estuary, the resort is celebrated for its genuinely friendly staff who embody the highly hospitable philosophy of "The answer is yes; what’s the question?" Inviting features include spacious guestrooms, suites and bungalows with private balconies or patios; same-floor meeting space and break-out rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows; energizing recreation, including championship golf, award-winning tennis and water sports on three miles of sugar sand beach; three signature pools, including one with a 100-foot water slide; a rejuvenating Golden Door Spa® and inventive dining options. It’s also just a short stroll or bike ride on palm-lined streets to unique shops, restaurants and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Waldorf Astoria Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.